IOT: Great Journeys [Sign-ups and OOC]

Another Question:

Do we really need to use biological resources to build ship parts? And can we research something over multiple turns by putting half the required resources/manpower in there?

A: It's not just building the ship parts. however due to the nature of it, I will look over it and if I deem it unnecessarily I'll remove it.
B: You can put as many of whatever into whatever project. So long you don't give me orders in fractions.

So the new economy system, does that replace manpower points or...?

No, you just don't have to split manpower up manually. All manpower in the planet with be split into five groups, one in each logistics slot.

Species : Klau
Home Planet : Klau'se
Moon : Serti, Awekai (Awekai is infact the name of the planet, that got severed from Kla'u'se several centuries ago)
Capital City : Natchez
Government: Theocratic Monarchy
Leader : Ke'reeque Lookus

History : The history of Klau ages back to several centuries. The history describes the scientific achievements of the Klau, the immense strides we have made in the areas of Bio sciences, Space Travel, Metallurgy, Electronics and the likes. Much of these are lost however.
It was exactly 329 years ago that disaster had struck our fate. A distant comet, identified as CX- 452, that crashed into our world. Our scientists did try several methods to deflect the oncoming chunk of rock, including deflecting its course and blasting it into smaller pieces, which was successful. One of the smaller chunks however landed in Klau'se. The effects were disastrous ~ the most populated part of the world, the continent of Awekai, was ripped apart. Sea levels plumetted in several areas, while in other huge tidal waves appeared. Lava and volcanoes started spewing from hellholes that appeared in several places in the planet. Sulfur clouds filled the atmosphere.

Only through our technological prowess, that some of us are still alive, that is, if our condition can be called "Alive" at all. My men have lost the ability function without several other devices attached to our bodies. The air is so infected that the populace has to wear a breathing apparatus at all times. Food and domesticated cattle, as we know it, can only be cultivated and maintained at the distant northern poles, and that too, has been allocated only for the newborns. A lot of illegal black marketing goes on, for the precious and rare items like, milk, curd, spinach or carrot.

The only way we can escape fromt this hell-hole, is to ensure that we find a planet to colonize immidiately, that must be like our environement. Scouting parties are often launched to other possible planet in the solar system for relocation; this has however, been unsuccessful. We must look beyond if we are to ensure the survival of our race.

A present day Klau'se
Spoiler :

Top Bottom