1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it possible...

Discussion in 'Rhye's and Fall RAND' started by Theodorick, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Theodorick

Theodorick Chieftain

Is it possible to start a normal RAND game, and completely wipe the map and remake it without crashing? Are the spawn places and other factors realized from the start, or as the game progresses? The reason I ask is because I want to remake a map from a game I liked--I like making maps--and try a full RAND game on it.

2. Ready_set_go

Ready_set_go Too Late

I'm pretty sure it's determined from start.

3. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

iirc, spawn dates are decided at start, but locations are decided dinamically during the game