[NFP] Is Nihang overpowered?

It is certainly odd that the strength scales through the game but the price does not.
I agree that this probably needs to be tweaked, but other than that, I wouldn't call them particularly OP, although they certainly are a lot more useful than Warrior Monks. I had them in my game, where for whatever reason, Lahore was not particularly contested for envoys. I used them in some renaissance era skirmishes with Genghis, and at 55 CP they went even with his Pike and Shots and were equal to my Musketmen, but with a significantly worse promotion tree than the Muskets.

Obviously their value was that I could spam them, he had one annoyingly placed border city where he had not build walls, so I could basically just send them in and put city under siege and then sacrifice them until it was taken down, basically buying a new one every second round when the old one I attacked with was killed. The war was not long enough and they were not strong enough for them to become fully upgraded, even when I was suzerain of Kabul.

Top Bottom