Is the Aegis worth it?

CaptMikeP

Purity's Finest Warrior
I'm experimenting with the Aegis unit for purity, but I gotta know: is is good? It has a bonus when inside a city and can attack twice I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) which gives it some advantages. But how does it fare in the heat of battle?

Imo it's pretty bad just as most other ground units. Even worse than most because of tech requirements. It's an outer ring leaf tech that doesn't give anything really useful (and neither does its stem tech). It's a bit better than rangers in combat (even though it's double shot makes it less mobile, as each shot costs 1 movement), but imo not enough to justify getting it. Stick to LEV tanks and autosleds (or no affinity units at all).

Imo it's pretty bad just as most other ground units. Even worse than most because of tech requirements. It's an outer ring leaf tech that doesn't give anything really useful (and neither does its stem tech). It's a bit better than rangers in combat (even though it's double shot makes it less mobile, as each shot costs 1 movement), but imo not enough to justify getting it. Stick to LEV tanks and autosleds (or no affinity units at all).

so basically it's for static warfare then.

Top Bottom