[GS] Is the pillaged district repair bug back?

King Abbas

Chieftain
If I remember correctly, there used to be a bug that got fixed a while back where if a district was ever completely pillaged (all the buildings then the district itself got pillaged) then its repair cost in hammers was as much as building a brand new district.. it was a very annoying bug, and I was very relieved to see it fixed.

Unfortunately, I was just playing a GS game using the most recent patch and was very much enjoying myself when I suddenly realized that this bug was back again, can anyone confirm this? and if so has this been reported yet?

Save file included

Attachments

• Pillaged district repair bug.Civ6Save
    2 MB · Views: 184
Not sure, but barbarians pillaged my only campus just after I finished it, while I was being sandwiched by Georgia, Nubia, Kongo and Brazil. (It's like barbarians always come too aid the AI, even when your on your back). Anyhow, I survived but it took 12 turns to repair on standard speed which I think is absurd early game.

It was even worse another game where it took 40 turns to repair a holy site from a ceded city Ive captured. I razed the city and rebuild that thing, it was faster.

Yup, I got it in my last game. Completely pillaged a rival's commercial district because I was bleeding gold from a siphon funds mission. When I captured the city, the number of turns to repair it was the same number of turns to build a new district. Argh.

One step forward, a million steps back.

Firaxis patching motto.

When my first Harbor is destroyed by hurricane, its repair cost is much less than another one under construction, so I guess only districts in captured cities are affected by new cost (since the game marks them as new districts)?
Does the repair cost affected by number of researched tech&civic?

If I remember correctly, there used to be a bug that got fixed a while back where if a district was ever completely pillaged (all the buildings then the district itself got pillaged) then its repair cost in hammers was as much as building a brand new district.. it was a very annoying bug, and I was very relieved to see it fixed.

Unfortunately, I was just playing a GS game using the most recent patch and was very much enjoying myself when I suddenly realized that this bug was back again, can anyone confirm this? and if so has this been reported yet?

Save file included
Thank you for the save, we're taking a look.

Top Bottom