Is there a simple way to...

Shhh! If they find out modding's a piece of cake, they will stop loving me...er... forget I said anything. :lol:

Modding is easy. Debugging is hard.

The way the discussion is going in that thread I think it would more show how "complex" it is. Remember complex is the opposite of simple, and difficult is the opposite of easy. which is why simple things are often difficult to implement.

The way the discussion is going in that thread I think it would more show how "complex" it is. Remember complex is the opposite of simple, and difficult is the opposite of easy. which is why simple things are often difficult to implement.

I'm not sure it's that complex. I could provide comments for each step of the process in post 4, to tell what exactly is going on.

Would not adding the following do the other half of the request with out SDK changes or am I missing something?
Code:
	if not ((pPlayer).isHuman()):
		iGold = pPlayer.getGold()
		pPlayer.changeGold(int(iGold * 0.10[B][COLOR="Red"] + 10[/COLOR][/B]))
OR
Code:
	if not ((pPlayer).isHuman()):
		[B][COLOR="Red"]iGold = pPlayer.getGold() + 10[/COLOR][/B]
		pPlayer.changeGold(int(iGold * 0.10))

Yeah, I just did this:
Code:
def onBeginPlayerTurn(argsList):
		iGold = pPlayer.getGold()
		pPlayer.changeGold(int((iGold * 0.10)+10))
In Affoess' file, or the one he told me how to create. Had the exact effect.

And debugging is what killed me before. I had so many changes and very poor organizational skills and no tools to manage it. Even SDK changes were fun, though it wasn't anythign that complex.

Top Bottom