1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this a bug?

Discussion in 'Fall from Heaven: Age of Ice' started by draixo, Aug 15, 2009.

1. draixo

draixo Chieftain

I've noticed that pikemen have some skill that lets them group up. When you fuse 2 pikemen with different bonuses you get one pikeman that has +1 str and all the bonuses of the previous 2, but when you split them, 1 gets no bonuses and the other gets all of them. With this method I made a pikeman that had all the bonuses that you can get at lvl 2, it was something like ~15-20 bonuses on a pikeman who has only 4 experience points and 11 str. I put him in a city and after few hordes he had almost every possible bonus and with 1 unit I was able to plunder 3 doviello cities, but couldn't take the capital cuz of the archer barrage. Even when a longbowman is protecting the city the pikeman has 99.9% chance to kill him. Just wondering if anyone has ever done this?

2. cypher132

cypher132 Chieftain

I've never actually tried that before. My games are usually over before pikemen get involved.