ISDG Access Roster

Ankka said:
I don't think his post was a sign-up! Please don't add him until something is noted for better info!

RegentMan, you could read the posts before adding the name. :p
Seemed like a sign-up to me. I'm not going to post my name in a sign-up thread just for fun.

Hehehe... Could someone please see who all are registered but don't have access (aren't in the list in first post). I'm too lazy.

Added Black_Hole and Goonie to the access list today.

We should stop adding more people to the list for a while. It may be a good idea to clean up the access list to remove access from people who are not active.

Thunderfall said:
We should stop adding more people to the list for a while. It may be a good idea to clean up the access list to remove access from people who are not active.

But... some people might be just lurkers/occasional voters withought posting.

I would check to see if they've visited CFC in the last, say, month (3 weeks, 2 weeks, whatever - some period of time). If they haven't, why have them on the list..?

I agree with GA here. If someone hasn't visited CFC for a month, take them away from the list, They'll need to reregister to get access again.

Is it possible to see when a person has viewed a spesific forum, or only the whole forums?

Ankka said:
I don't think his post was a sign-up! Please don't add him until something is noted for better info!

RegentMan, you could read the posts before adding the name. :p

According to our constitution, I only had to post my name. Nothing else.

magnusmarcus said:
I know talinor IRL...Hes not from brasil.
Well: tell him to read and respond to the PM's I send some days ago then. I'd like to hear from him before we let him in.
But if you know him there won't really be a problem.

Rik Meleet said:
Well: tell him to read and respond to the PM's I send some days ago then. I'd like to hear from him before we let him in.
But if you know him there won't really be a problem.

I'll do that....Hes new to the forum bit so he probably doesn't even know he has some pms

Top Bottom