Issues with Game

leonvr

Chieftain
1. Fighting a war is like playing in cheat mode. AI doesn't upgrade units, can't fight properly and gives too much for peace. Even winning on deity is a joke if you fight wars.
2. Apostles show promotions but can't be promoted after industrial era.
3. AI builds your religious units after a city conversion instead of its own in non converted cities so it can remove heresy. It seems it does not know how to build inquisitors and it makes religious victories laughably easy.
4. Techs and Civics are way to easy to get and production is too slow. Ancient wonders are still been built n the 20th century. Finishing the tech tree in 1800's but can't build the units for ages. Balance needs to be sorted.
5. If you conquer a city you can't pay for repairs and have to wait ages to repair buildings. Ditto if you district gets destroyed by a spy. As production is so slow this takes ages.
6. Playing in marathon is just a pain as techs are still quick but units, wonders and buildings take too long.
7. AI never upgrades anything and seems not to know to build cities for strategic resources. Having warriors knights etc attack your tanks is just pathetic.
8. It shouldn't be so easy to win on deity.
9. Its almost impossible to get a science victory because I win by culture religion or domination so easily. Even if I by choice don't take the religious or domination victory I win by culture almost by default.
10. There are numerous random bugs in game, but these are forgivable the poor AI is not. Why did no previews comment on the ridiculous AI?

The game has potential but after 3 days of solid play without one loss hopefully the balance and war stuff can be patched else there is no point in playing the game until the next DLC.

Top Bottom