Its small world playtrough - all 11 space zones!

Aaand modern era was reached.
Industrial revolution vastly boosted production, but still I think buildings build 2x too slow if you want to build all buildings in your cities.
Spoiler :

Also I had very long golden age - I think it lasted like half of Industrial era thanks to using great
people and wonders :p

Also my civilization was in state of eternal religion freedom, there is a lot of way to pray :p

Last edited:
Information era here we come :D
Spoiler :

I guess Information Era will be about space exploration.

Nanotech - Moon colonization
Transhuman - Solar system
Galactic - Galaxy
Cosmic - Universe
Transcendental - Beyond Universe

My civilization has minor air pollution problem :p

Last edited:
Nanotech era. Here we are colonizing cislunar space.
Spoiler :

In Nanotech we are colonizing Moon and cislunar space.
Spoiler :

Transhuman Solar system colonization will be in three phases: Inner Solar System, Outer Solar System and Transneptunian space.
Spoiler :

Galactic era will be in three phases too: Nearest stars, Orion Arm and whole Milky Way.
Spoiler :

Cosmic era, three is charm, or rule of three - Local Group, Virgo Supercluster and whole universe.
Spoiler :

Transcendent like Nanotech have only one colonization zone: Distant Cosmos - space beyond universal event horizon
Spoiler :

While late Information era is tech in varying level of completion, and Nanotech/Transhuman tries to have reality check, Galactic and beyond are more and more magical.
In Transcendental era we have full blown case of "Sufficiently advanced tech is undistinguishable from magic"

Day 0 of Nanotech rich tech loving citizen would be something like Neo or Robocop.

Last edited:
We arrived at Transhuman era.
Our goverment is digital social eco democracy - some teenagers even found vintage memes from Information era, and their jokes about such goverment are among lines "digital fully automated space gay communism"
Well yeah robots took jobs, we have colonies in cislunar space, Moon, Venus, Mars, and we believe in personal freedoom and equal opportunity, not to mention everything is done digitally.
Our cislunar space is well developed enough to colonize rest of solar system.
Our state is so developed, that anything can be done with new tech, is realised within few years until new rech arrives.
Spoiler :

Cislunar
Spoiler :

Moon
Spoiler :

Mars
Spoiler :

Venus
Spoiler :

There is no crime, disease, water/air pollution and ignorance.
Even if this happens its so quickly resolved, that virtually they have no effect on approval rates being at 91%

Someone wants to be Optimus Prime or Terminator on day zero of Transhuman era?
Well no problem, but you need to remotely control these robots.
Also someone named Jebediah Kerman is still well and alive at ripe old age of 166 years.
He remembers, when he was building first cislunar base with his team.

Last edited:
Reached Galactic era!
Calendar is crazy - by Peppers space economy buildings descriptions I should reach Transhuman in early 22nd century (there are few techs left between that building and next era)
Also Stellaris - game about conquering galaxy starts in 23rd century.
You could look at future timeline how tech could develop.
That site says we will reach Galactic era by 2200 year or so.
Spoiler :

There is my Solar System empire.
Spoiler :

Do you want Lords of Rings, Harry Potter and Superman in real life? No problem, we have technology.
Now tech focuses on manipulating at both smallest and largest scales.

Last edited:
Is Kerman still ok?
Yep, with his nanotech body hes even more reckless than he was before :p
Do you know who explored both Earth core and Jupiter core?
Jebediach Kerman with his team.
Also he tests new models of personal spacecraft. He even flew to Uranus from Earth within few weeks.

This guy just likes extreme physics. Comic book/cartoon abuse is nothing for him.
Every time before he does anything dangerous he will say: You have technology, you will rebuild me :p

Kerman does not make discoveries. He allows them to be revealed to him.
Well hes pilot :p
This doesn't mean he can't use new toys.
Once he teleported behind poor kid, who was browsing information era vintage memes :p
Other time when he flew into first wormhole connecting Sun with Alpha Centauri, he was screaming Muuuurph.
Don't forget that most reckless pilot of all time was born in Information era and he was lucky to be rich.

Well so we have full fledged Startrek, now we are slowly expanding trough galaxy and beyond it.
Spoiler :

Apparently there is alt+i shortcut, that hides bottom part of interface.
Spoiler :

All heroes/villains of Information or earlier and Nanotech fantasy books/movies/games seems to be bit normal for these days citizenry when it comes to their superpowers.
Even Harry Potter/Lord of Rings magic seems to be easy to made - you just need a lot of techs in sync - cosplays these days are pretty epic.
If Clarke was alive these days....

Surprisingly game is stable and well even though my treasure overflowed once in middle of transhuman era.
Only thing that visibly broke was deep space settler.

Last edited:
Only thing that visibly broke was deep space settler.

Is it not working now? What's going on with it? I thought I fixed the issue where the city founding mission wasn't disabled if already near a city, but I will double check.

Is it not working now? What's going on with it? I thought I fixed the issue where the city founding mission wasn't disabled if already near a city, but I will double check.
It had no buttons at all.

Last edited:
Is this reality? Is this fantasy? Thank god computer bugs and mental illnes are things of past. Hopefully.
So we reached most magic of all eras, where one univese is too few.
In trascendant era we will trascend everything that can be transcedend.
Spoiler :

Jebediach Kerman now replays entire space program and tries to reach Transcedant era in 5000 AD

Last edited:
Wow last era was pretty quick!
@thunderbird my game didn't explode due to some treasury overflow in middle of Transhuman era.
Maybe its because there were no AI players to process on my map?
My earthly cities were in range of 200 - 300 pop with some nearing 400.
Lets say property control is pitifully weak for epic magitek buildings.
Also water pollution is non-existent and air pollution was annoyance between Industrial and Nanotech eras.
But I guess late game has no balance for properties at all past Transhuman era. I just ignored properties going to drain.
Also I had to cut down production/research costs by half in Cosmic era and by half research rates in Transcendent era.
Second half of game was more of Pepper Space Program than your standard civilization game.
Also scientific/space/diplomatic/culture victories in mastery victory are useless for endgame.
How does one get Great Statesman? I got Great Doctor only twice.
My civ got universal health care, when it didn't needed it anymore.

So my civilization knows everything.
Its type 5 on Kardashev scale, and its capable producing gods on massive scale.
[Insert your favorite book/show/movie/game] is easily 100% faithfully replicable by them.
Also it discovered, that its multiverse is just instance of computer game.
I made America great again.
After 210 000 years.
By first kidnapping 50 Americans and travelling gigalight years from their home to artifacial planet..
Spoiler :

There were few modifications of game:
Barbarian huts didn't gave research bonus or technology, national park and Mormon buildings didn't remove any resource access, nuclear meltdown for buildings (nuclear power plant, utility fog and microwave powerplant) was disabled, and animal spawns weren't restricted by longtitude/latitude.
Here is savegame with mod restored to pristine state (well almost - it has improved sevopedia modmod)
@pepper2000 I wonder if this finished save would be useful for you.. do any space building go obsolete? I don't think so.

Last edited:
Excellent. Thanks again for your feedback while playing the game; this helped me fix a number of problems that I had otherwise missed. Glad to see it mostly worked out.

I don't think I have any of the space buildings going obsolete. Those building sets are much smaller than on Earth, so there's no real need to.

Excellent. Thanks again for your feedback while playing the game; this helped me fix a number of problems that I had otherwise missed. Glad to see it mostly worked out.

I don't think I have any of the space buildings going obsolete. Those building sets are much smaller than on Earth, so there's no real need to.
I can see full Marathon campaign "apes to angels" going on for 2 - 3 months. It took me month to climb this epic tech tree.
That is at V50-V75 or something with AIs, nomandic start, volumetric resources, electricity functioning as electricity, perfect balance, and multimaps :p

My civilization was like ultimate theseus ship: there weren't actually many changes after researching 5 - 10 techs, but over long time my civilization changed completly.
Halfway trough game civilization wanted new high, not just bad plants, so first it invented balloons, then planes, then modern rockets, and eventually Pepper Space Program was launched

Modern era - Cislunar Exploration
Information era - Solar System Exploration
Nanotech era - Cislunar, Moon, Mars, Venus colonization + Transneptunian Space Exploration
Transhuman era - Solar System colonization
Galactic - Galaxy colonization
Cosmic - Universe Colonization
Transcedant - Unobservable Universe, Hyperspace colonization.

To research last tech in tech tree you need 879 techs
Punks and religions are intentionally dead end techs.
Religions: Druidic Traditions, Shamanism, Tengriism, Mesopotanism, Yoruba, Shinto, Ngaiism, Andeaism, Zoroastrianism, Judaism, Hinduism, Caanaism, Kementism, Rodnovera, Asatru, Buddhism, Hellenism, Naghualism, Confucianism, Taoism, Jainism, Christinity, Islam, Voodoo, Sikhism, Baha'i, Mormon, CaoDai, Scientology - 29 religions
Punks: Megafauna Domestication, Clockpunk, Steampunk, Dieselpunk, Atompunk, Biopunk, Cyberpunk, Nanopunk, Crystalpunk, Spacepunk, Starpunk - 11 punks
Normal techs, but not needed to research other techs: Waterproof Concrete, Mountaineering, Lead Glass, Coast Guard - 4 techs.
In total we have 923 technologies in game.
This means evolution of civilization is very smooth when you research tech after tech - At any point of research your existing cities won't change too much, when you research 10 - 20 techs, researching whole column after column.

Prehistoric - 99 techs
Ancient - 91 techs
Classical - 60 techs
Medieval - 54 techs
Renaissance - 59 techs
Industrial - 64 techs
Modern - 95 techs
Information - 80 techs
Nanotech - 82 techs
Transhuman - 74 techs
Galactic - 63 techs
Cosmic - 50 techs
Transcedant - 51 techs
Future - 1 tech

Last edited:
@raxo2222 can you share your demographics stats? The one that has life expectancy, GDP and population.
Well I shared save in link in my previous post, I remember that total population overflowed or got stuck ages ago.

Top Bottom