Joe Harker's Land Grant

Cyc

Looking for the door...

Tile number 70 - Directly SE of the city New Giruvegan. Hills with a Copper mine.

Tile number 70 is hereby ceded to Joe Harker for the care and maintenance he so chooses. The Monarch grants you this land and all that are attached to it. All food will be sent to the King for distribution. All other resources profitable or not, remain with you to do as you choose. Good luck.

This tile falls under the watch of the Protectors. Please find another tile for honored Joe Harker. This tile is under survey of Aelbeorht himself, and in his absence due to illness, me. I must urgently ask that this is respected.

The sun broke over the top of the surrounding hills, it's warmth was felt by a party of people inluding Joe of Arkadia, who after a long walk reach a small village, half way up. Just a few hundreds metres away in a cliff face there was the sound of shouting and rhymtic hitting of the miners picks against the rock. Joe look on proud of his new lands and potential wealth of Aretainia's biggest copper mine.

Anyone wanting to buy some copper or hammers (they are not given to the king so they are sellable?) just ask! :)

Top Bottom