Lag, Lack of Options and such.

NovaTerraOrdo

Chieftain
First I would like to say the actual multilayer game-play is much better but we do have the issue of lag once you get into 100 turns or so.

As soon as everyone decided to leave because of it the turns went almost instantly but before they where taking maybe 20 seconds after all players clicked finish turn.

This is absolutely ridiculous.

As far as I know all players where in the SAME country.

Also, We cannot customise the number of players on different sizes like in single player, I want to play 6 people on a tiny with less city states but it wont let me!!

Finally, the turn timer is 100 seconds by turn 100, that is silly - most good players take 3-4 seconds per turn even while micro 7-8 city. Give us the option !!!

Lastly, we cannot save, I cannot see pings, and we cannot take over AI..

Would prefer it if all cities where razed when a player quits to be honest. Or at least for them to start burning as barbarian cities or something.

I think you should be seeing a victory screen when you are last player standing.

I FIGURED OUT WHAT CAUSES THE EPIC LAG

It is the AI while more then 1 player is connected, this can be resolved by not having raging barbarians, limiting city states to 1-2 and nobody leaving.

How Firexis can resolve this? JUST DISABLE AI TAKES OVER PLAYER, HAVE THE CITIES JUST BURN!!!!

Top Bottom