[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia game thread

Night three joecoolyo is murdered and darth caeser (hero) dies, but it's described as a suicide. Zack (infiltrator) is injured. It's possible Joe was the hero kill and Zack failed in his own attack: anyone alive claiming to have been attacked that night?

Night four Zack dies (a beating. different kill type from the others. Not Hero or Infiltrator as such.) However again there is only one "normal" kill, Skwink.

Are we just seeing a pattern of inactivity here? Anyone want to claim an attack?

Night Five landlubber dies but is poisoned (non-mafia?); so does JHT. Usual questions apply.

Night Six jarrema (infiltrator) and backwards logic killed. Both factions accounted for.

Night Seven lord OST (hero) and camikaze killed. Camikaze death claimed as (and I believe to be) a one-off. Lord OST was presumably the infiltrator kill, and I was attacked to the tune of 16 hit points presumably by the hero faction.

Night Eight Southernking dies. Robbie is injured (by me). This acts as a roleblock if successful and could account for the missing kill hypothetically, though that's far from certain.

Night Nine Takhisis and civplayah die, no missing kills.

Well I guess all who voted GamezRule received damage from the mechaerik-mechanic.

Apart from that I've been stolen from/damaged the other night. Kennigit also sent me a PM when I joined the game that my role had been attacked on N1 but dodged the attack (which is one of my abilities).

I'm only interested in strong attacks taking a lot of hitpoints (or attacks failing entirely, if your strength is very high). Weak attacks I'm guessing are more likely to be townies and hence red herrings. (So I'm not sure mechaerik's report about JHT being attacked twice means anything as far as "good guys" go.)

Possible Romanic's reported attack from nigth eight was from one of the mafia groups, but there's no real clue which one (either one more likely to kill SouthernKing than the other?), so at the moment, with both groups still hanging on, that's not very relevant. I'd like to know how many hit points were taken from Romanic and how he managed to survive; I'm happy to share my own info also (what I haven't given already).

Naruto, TK, Romanic and I all voted for Yoshiegg on the day he was lynched. Based on my memory of the voting sequence I'm giving not-hero cred to the first two, but not to Romanic, whose vote I don't believe was decisive. However, Romanic did push hard for Autolycus' lynch for two days straight, which, given it's him, pretty much keeps him flat at neutral. Everyone but Nedim, TheBake, and Bsmith voted for either Auto or Yoshi, but timing should be looked at.

Townies please follow up on this if I die and robbie is not a Hero.

I voted for Yoshi's lynch and I think it was pretty early in the wagon. I'm bad with memory though. Also voted him the day before.

Also I don't know how strong the attack my char dodged on N1 was but I guess it was Mafia and the reason there was only 1 kill.

Possible Romanic's reported attack from nigth eight was from one of the mafia groups, but there's no real clue which one (either one more likely to kill SouthernKing than the other?), so at the moment, with both groups still hanging on, that's not very relevant. I'd like to know how many hit points were taken from Romanic and how he managed to survive; I'm happy to share my own info also (what I haven't given already).
I'm sorry Sherlock but this information is classified unless you can prove that it will be useful to find the bad guys in some way, and so far I'm not seeing any of this.

As for who attacked me, it's not hard to deduce: I placed vote #1 on autolycus, he's lynched and flips hero, then I am attacked. I'm sure you can figure this one.

I would like to get a better grasp of you. So far I have reason to believe you're not an Infiltrator.

I see there are some items up for vote, and since I've yet to recieve some items.. Maybe I should ask for them...

I see there are some items up for vote, and since I've yet to recieve some items.. Maybe I should ask for them...

Maybe you shouldn't, you're a prime suspect.
Multicolored stuffs to me instead.

Current Tally:

lynch
4 robbiecon (Romanichine, Renata, TheLastDays, tailless)
1 mechaerik (The Bake)

not too high, but more people have posted too (verarde, mechaerik, maybe etc. posted I notice just quickly glancing)

"all item" votes--since everyone conveniently is just voting all items to an individual:
renata (renata, verarde, thelastdays)
mechaerik (tailless)
the bake (the bake)

don't particularly think these results will change; update in a few.

Begin Night Ten

The living members had a fairly significant number agreeing that it was robbiecon's time to go.

He quietly went to his death.

Spoiler :
robbiecon was Gaia, Mother Earth, of the environmental faction!

Spoiler :
robbiecon was actually captain planet of the infiltrator faction!

they also gave renata these items:

hermes' lyre
hermes' winged feet
caduceus
water.
green ring
cask of wine

lynch
4 robbiecon (Romanichine, Renata, TheLastDays, tailless)
1 mechaerik (The Bake)

"all item" votes--since everyone conveniently is just voting all items to an individual:
renata (renata, verarde, thelastdays)
mechaerik (tailless)
the bake (the bake)

Night 10 ends in 24ish hours timestamp of this post, at 23:00 EDT!
Please send in all night orders!

REMEMBER I do accept "standing" orders!

Top Bottom