[Large Mafia August] Archetype mafia game thread

whoops, completely forgot to edit out that lol. (was just using autolycus's death update, and forgot to edit out the whole paragraph of stuff for him)

dunno if anyone saw it except takhisis.

Thats not right, the song goes "Captain Planet, he's a hero"!

I saw it.

I only saw the part where I was secretly revived as head of the scum with full kitten powers. And the couple paragraphs I sent to Kennigit.

I would like to get a better grasp of you. So far I have reason to believe you're not an Infiltrator.
A better grasp of me, by having me revealing why I survived?

:lol:

Again, show me how revealing this is going to help. I just don't see how, except that it could benefit the infiltrators/heroes to decide if they should have a shot at me tonight.

Afraid you'll have to do without a better grasp of me, and anyways, do you seriously believe I would start a good looking case on a hero partner (autolycus) when he's not suspected at all ? (nobody accused/votes him before I did)

WHY would I do that? Town creds just don't cut it, not in a multi-mafia game, where you only get "half" Town creds for catching a bad guy, and you can always be accused of being member of the other scum faction. Sorry, no trade, I'd keep my partner any time.

Well, my glorious re-entry into the game needs some work put into it.

Begin Day 11

The living members of the game woke up to a very active and relevant night, that also had its share of blood.

First was romanichine's body. It was that of a young woman, who had been brutally attacked last night. His face was smashed in.
Spoiler :
romanichine was Big Brother, the oracle of delphi, of the Orwell faction! The Orwell faction has been eliminated!

Spoiler :

They then found renata's very long body. It had been cut up in many pieces, as if it had been minced.

Spoiler :
renata was the brown tree snake (Guam) of the environmental faction!!
Spoiler :

the Bake had been injured in the night!

renata left some of the items that went to her yesterday up for vote, as well as a telescreen.

in addition, robbiecon's hands held a blue ring and clear ring

Vote for someone to lynch in bold!
Vote for the telescreen in green!
Vote for blue ring in blue!
Vote for clear ring in dark orange
Vote for the caduceus in red!
Vote for water in deep sky blue!
Vote for wine in magenta
Day 10 ends in 45-48 hours from timestamp of this post, at 21:00-24:00

To lynch someone today, it is just a plurality vote!

Day 10 ends in 45-48 hours from timestamp of this post, at 21:00-0:00EDT!
Please send in all day orders if you choose to do so!

oh yeah, forgot to say why I put 45-48 hours.

So, I mean, there really aren't a ton of people left alive so I would prefer to be able to do the update at like 22:00 or 23:00 my time instead of 0:00 (which would be the full 48 hours) so I could get 7-9 hours of sleep instead of 6-7.5

just laziness on my part though. I'll do the full 48 hours if not everyone has voted, or if it's particular close (or get a request from someone to extend it, either in private or in the thread).

What's with the voting for the Bake? We've just had our two most active, and arguably helpful members eliminated. AFAIK, you cannot successfully kill someone and turn up injured. The clear situation appears to have been one mafia targeted Roman and one targeted Renata; so why exactly is the Bake suspect?

I don't have the time to checky either of you right now, so for now
FoS: tailleskangaru and mechaerik

clear situation appears to have been one mafia targeted Roman and one targeted Renata; so why exactly is the Bake suspect?

I'll tell you why. I have in my possession a hammer belonging to The Bake.

I have good reasons to believe that he is Thor.

I guess my injury is because I lost 5 hp last night.. And I believe I lost those health while my hammer was stolen.. And how convienient is it that renata dies this night, after she said I was a prime suspect.. But I really wonder, why was I a prime suspect?

I already role claimed to be the last person of the Star Trek faction (just ask me any question about this and I'll answer truthfully), whilst many others haven't role claimed yet.. I don't see any voting patterens that would be unfavorable for me.. I haven't voted much, but I really only vote where I see it nessecary, and I try not to jump on wagons..

I guess I shouldn't freak out because people vote for me, as this is the first time in this game more then 1 person do, and I finally get a chance to write some walls of texts.. But I really think the more inactive people who doesn't get WoGed have some explaining to do..

I'll tell you why. I have in my possession a hammer belonging to The Bake.

I have good reasons to believe that he is Thor.

If I was Thor, I would be a Hero.. Then can someone who is the last Star Trek please stand up and tell this? Aswell for the infiltrators, the patterns seems like its 1 cover role from each faction (bestrfc had 2 cover roles), and bestrfc already showed up as Star Trek..

And I'd please like my hammer back, you theif! You're probably the one who almost killed me last night aswell..

Top Bottom