Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Sun Yat-Sen doesn't have a suitable LH yet, surprisingly enough. Anyone interested in recreating Republic of China's first president?

Spoiler :
LH Request: Captain Edmund Blackadder
I'd like to have a LH, so I can make a civ for him and play as Blackadder
Name: Captain Edmund Blackadder
Background: Trenches or the Parade Ground (Colchester Cavalry Barracks)
Based on: De Gaulle
Other Parts: Hat from stalin,
Moustace
Animations could be De Gaulle with Stalin salute

Also, I added Albania to my civ game, but there's no accurate Gjergj Kastrioti (Skanderbeg). He was pretty badass (http://www.badassoftheweek.com/skanderbeg.html) and a key figure in Albanian history.
I was thinking maybe he could use Ragnar's animation. And look something like this

http://genci.deviantart.com/art/Skanderbeg-64026484

Here's another pic:
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...Vk7IxVktwXv4E2-2AtiWU6AwIq32emiHWrzmK_y95I97w

And the helmet:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/KHM_Wien_A_127_-_Helmet_of_Skanderbeg.jpg

I am currently making a my Modern World Mod, and am supprised that there are no modern Asian leaderheads with the suit. As such, could someone supply me with a new version of both Mao and Polpot with the suit. As well as this, I am also creating the UN as a playable civ, and need Ban Ki-moon and U-thant, so if a nif could be supplied with glasses as well, that would be great. I can do reskins, so if you only can do the nif, I'd be fine making the textures. I hope this can be made soon. Many thanks.

By the way, how come there is a Liu Bei LH but no Cao Cao? If you want to use them both in the same scenario, simply recycling the LH won't do. :( Also, at least I find Kublai Khan and Qin Shi Huang too bulky for him.

Sorry for the repetitive posts, but I also think there's room for improvement in Maria Theresa LH's in the database. I compared the young and old versions, and found neither to my liking. One is simply a Victoria reskin and the other displays a young woman; as Maria Theresa is most known as an elderly matriarch, this is a little problematic (especially if one wants to run both Victoria and Maria Theresa in their mod and minds two LH's looking too much alike).

Well, if we got a MT LH that looked like this, I would be more than content.

Spoiler :

And call me crazy but I think Churchill would make a surprisingly good base for that LH! Just compare that picture of MT and Churchill's face in the game and tell me I'm wrong.
Of course his shoulders would need to be treated with extra attention, given their Firaxis-given size.

But considering that the LH scene in Civ(4)Fanatics seems to be largely abandoned, it seems that I would be much better off learning how to make LH's myself. But in case someone takes bait, I'm just throwing around ideas until then.

I would very much like a Himiko leaderhead. Yes, the ancient shaman-queen of Japan. There isn't a suitable candidate for her in the LH database and I for one would love her as a religion-based Japanese leader.

Alright!

Here are some pictures that I found. Most of them come with plenty of artistic license, I'm sure.

The next three are actually from CivRev2Plus:

If anyone would be willing to make a Himiko LH that looks even close to filling the bill, I would be eternally grateful.

Since I'm having trouble editing my posts, I'm just going to have to make a new post with this image.

I like this portrayal of Himiko the best. (I assume it's also the base for Linfamy's more cartoony version up there.)

Since I'm having trouble editing my posts, I'm just going to have to make a new post with this image.

I like this portrayal of Himiko the best. (I assume it's also the base for Linfamy's more cartoony version up there.)
Sorry, took me a while, but if you are still interested, I have uploaded a leaderhead for Himiko now: https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/lh-himiko.29449/

Bit of a combination of several images you posted, hope you like it. :)

Hello!

Would anyone be interested in helping create a LH of Medea, the legendary princess-sorceress of Colchis, inspiration for countless plays, novels, ballets, operas, movies etc?

Medea 01.jpg

This is Maria Callas, starring in Pasolini’s 1969 film Medea. I think the costuming is exquisite. But of course that’s where the challenge comes in. Any suggestions on how to go about this?

For the film, the fashion designers researched various folk and traditional dresses from the Mediterranean (Sardinia, Morocco, Tunisia) and Africa. They selected several different types of fabric, sewed them together, ‘bathed’ them in glue, and baked them in an oven to create a rigid ceremonial dress, which was then matched with gauze mantillas and filigree jewels (thank you interweb, I learned a lot today!)

Medea 02.jpg

Medea 03 (Costume).jpg

While I~ we brainstorm solutions for the dress, here’s something gorgeous for the head and hair, downloaded and converted from Skyrim Nexus (Aela the Huntress mod). I thought this might be a good base for a young Medea.

Potential Medea.jpg

Three meshes are included: the original, and two more in different degrees of decimation. Also, as Skyrim models often appear darker in Civ4, there was an attempt to lighten her hair and skin. Sorry, I’m still very new at this, but doing the best I can.

Finally, I can upload the ‘matching’ body if any use can be made of it :thumbsup:

Spoiler Aela Body :
Aela Body.JPG

Thank you very much in advance for any suggestions, help, or advice :)

Attachments

• Medea Project.7z
    4.9 MB · Views: 55
Top Bottom