1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by TheLastOne36, Feb 27, 2009.

1. The Turk

The Turk Deity

Sorry to butt in, but today I saw in a book store, a book about the 100 people who changed the world the most, and for guess what! They had Obama as one of the 100! I couldn't believe my eyes!! They didn't EVEN have FDR, who won WW2

2. hrochland

hrochland Prince

Hi, all
    Can somebode make for my leaderhead Ludovit Stur - Slovakia leader, please

thank you very much

HROCHland

3. kochman

kochman Deity

Yes, that is truly ridiculous.
    The Obamamania of the "mainstream media" is totally disgusting.
    He's a top 100 person? He can't even fix our economy... Obama will be a one term president.

FDR was clearly more important than that schmuck.

4. Ekmek

Ekmek on steam: ekmek_e

I'm no Obama fan but if he has any signficance it will be race relations in the US. He should at lest get credit for putting Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson out of a job.

yeah, when I saw the request I recognized it immediately as the libertarian favs for prez. I would be tempted to but I'd rather do my Nixon LH. I'd like to see a more ruthless American LH.

Someone should do this for Hrochland, he's done a lot for the building community. I'll add it to my list but not sure when I'll get to it. But is it me or is he look a ot like Kossuth?

5. techathon

techathon Member

As I said in the other request thread, Ill try but not make any promaces.

6. joshiejack

joshiejack Chieftain

7. GeorgeT

GeorgeT Chieftain

Im looking for a Satan leaderhead. Quite surprised nothing of the sort currently exists. Any help is greatly appreciated.;)

8. MISER SVM

MISER SVM Grand Procrastinator

Hello, in this age of brilliant, life-like leaderheads, a more realistic take on the Qing emperors would be very much appreciated. Well I'm thinking of Kangxi (even though I'm more of a Yongzheng person) in particular (who has been covered in a decent reskin, but in this decadent, consumerist society where everyone feels entitled to instant gratification of animalistic urges that is not enough). Maybe as a callback to that, Alex can be used again (but the asianising will be difficult then) or at least the animation, just to show the queue/pigtail.
    Otherwise, a gentler, older Genghis with bigger ears might just do the trick. Sorry if I sound rude in any way.

PS: I know there is already Cixi, but alas, she was no Wu Zetian.

PPS:

Shotoku Taishi (historically accuate as possible please) would be another appreciated second Asian Leaderhead. I suggest Taizong or the Hirohito from Road to War. Important issues are the cap, the facial hair and last not least the garb- at his time Japan was under Chinese cultural influence and it shows. I think he'd be great because a) there is a no-Tenno policy for LHs, promulgated by Firaxis, right? He's still royalty, but a regent. b) he was very important in the formation of Japanese statehood. c) He transcends the Sengoku/Edo/Meiji stereotype.

One last wee issue, is it known wether CiV leaderheads are convertible (just the upper parts of their bodies), in the way AO models (kudos to the one who converted and made them) are? Catherine, Bismarck, Gandhi, Ramesses and Napoleon would certainly profit from that I reckon, while others could be imported (e.g. Oda Nobunaga).

9. The Capo

The Capo godless Heathen

AFAIK you can NOT convert CiV LHs to CIV.

10. MISER SVM

MISER SVM Grand Procrastinator

err... Gyula Andrassy!

Make that Gyula Andrassy. Seems to be more fitting and sympathetic (not so for the ethnic minorities though)- and more notable.

Note: I thought about the existing Hungaruan LHs, but they all look nothing like him. His hair is quite curly, and his beard also quite unique (well not for a 19th century person, but you get the picture.) Either a snazzy Austro-Hungarian uniform or a suit would do-

I'm really sorry about this, as I already spammed two requests. Apparently a Hungarian leader for Austria-Hungary does not exist yet, but an LH serving the monarchy might be interesting. Is he regarded as a worthy enough person in Hungarian eyes though? What could be the alternatives?

I am really sorry, but if anyone deems this last request for now intersting enough, here it is: Hong Xiuquan, self-proclaimed Son of God and younger brother to Jesus Christ.

@Da Capo: Thanks for your information. Quite a shame, that.

11. el_hidalgo

el_hidalgo Prince

12. MadmanOfALeader

MadmanOfALeader Deity

I was looking around the Leaderhead downloads and I found this LH:

I noticed that her Santa hat looks a lot like Lorenzo de Medici's Florentine hat.

We should definitely consider putting some sort of hat like that on our current Lorenzo LH.

13. unklmnky69

unklmnky69 Chieftain

I am currently working on my first mod for civ4, with civs based on various mythological pantheons. For details Clickie!!! Out of 8 civs (for now), I have found 4, possibly 5 leaderheads already.

I still need Odin, Michael the Archangel, and Lucifer. Below is the artwork to base them off of. As for starting points and whatnot, I'll be using cfkane's Lear as a placeholder for Odin. If someone gave him some armor and a sweet winged helmet, Odin would be in the bag.....I'll edit if I locate anything good for that or the other two.....

If any of you master headcrafters could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

14. Optical

Optical The Fall of the Eleventh

Reposting this in the new stickied thread.

Attached Files:

15. dwighty88

dwighty88 Chieftain

I would like to request for two leaderheads of President Ramos and President Noynoy Aquino. These two are Philippine Presidents. :)

16. Civ'ed

Civ'ed I ain't gotta explain a thing

Could someone make a Stahlberg LH?

17. CurryAztec

CurryAztec Uncle Hồ

Hello everyone! I am making a mod, Pearl of the Orient, and I was just wondering if anyone could PLEASE make a Ngo Dinh Dien leaderhead. Here are some pics of him.

Now, I know there is already a Pol Pot leaderhead, and he looks kind of similar, but the thing is that first of all, I am already using Pol Pot for the Cambodian Prime Minister. And secondly, I would like the leaderhead to wear more Vietnamese-like clothes, and have a different unique face. If anyone is willing to make Ngo Dinh Diem, I will be very very grateful.

Thanks in advance,
    CurryAztec

18. AdmiralVet

AdmiralVet Chieftain

Maybe can someone make a leaderhead for Eleftherios Venizelos???? He is perhaps the greatest politician of modern Greece.... He looks like this:

Spoiler :

For the Body you can use the Lincoln's and the mustache of Bismarck or Willem Orange + Joao II would be a good idea. I am not sure yet for the appropriate head (any suggestions would be welcome)... You can also use some of the movements for Lincoln, Alexander, Pericles or even Churchill.... As for the traits the most suitable ones in my opinion are Imperialistic and Charismatic. As for the background image you can use the Greek Parliament or leave it as it is

19. The Turk

The Turk Deity

Not to be rude or anything, but shouldn't LH only be made for people with mods, who actually critically need them to continue with their mods? I mean, I've seen a lot of ad hoc requests posted up here, but shouldn't it be a general rule that only people with legitimate reasnons for a LH request be granted one?

20. The_J

The_J Say No 2 Net Validations Retired Moderator Supporter

A LH maker will only consider making one if he himself thinks it's interesting, that's the only thing which counts ;).