[LH] Idi Amin

I think it might be time to start your own creation thread. You've got quite a nice collection. :goodjob:

Well if no other Leaderhead maker find's this thread, it's all ekmeks :p

Also, i forgot to comment before on the leaderhead, (thought i did), Well it looks awesome!

we need more "evil" leaders here :)

I've also wondered before if Sid's barbarian leaderhead might work as an African. It might look atrocious, but when looking for a more rounded option, the idea did come up.

Regardless, somebody needs to find a good use for Sid. I mean, I've never seen a retexture or anything of the poor guy, and it's a decent leaderhead!

I've also wondered before if Sid's barbarian leaderhead might work as an African. It might look atrocious, but when looking for a more rounded option, the idea did come up.

Regardless, somebody needs to find a good use for Sid. I mean, I've never seen a retexture or anything of the poor guy, and it's a decent leaderhead!

Lech Walesa.

It's just that the creator already made a version off of churchill and didn't want to waste time making a new one, He did say it was a good idea though. Maybe i'll bump the topic, trying to get him to make the new version.

Another great leaderhead by you. :D Leaders like him provide a welcome change to the original leaderhead pool. He doesn't look like a direct copy off of Shaka, either.

I could use this one, as well as your Dom Pedro model for my great Belgian comeback. I do hope I don't spoil to much.:p

Great job:goodjob:

Top Bottom