Limit VRAM manually

pbl987

Chieftain
Does anyone one know a way to set a limit for the game engine, so that it uses e.g. a maximum amount of 3 GB VRAM?

My gpu has faulty VRAM, as long as i stay below ca. 3,5 GB it still works fine. That way i can avoid buying an overpriced gpu right now. And obviously, i am already on lowest quality settings, but this game sadly always uses too much memory, although the minimum requirement is just 1 GB.

Does anyone one know a way to set a limit for the game engine, so that it uses e.g. a maximum amount of 3 GB VRAM?

My gpu has faulty VRAM, as long as i stay below ca. 3,5 GB it still works fine. That way i can avoid buying an overpriced gpu right now. And obviously, i am already on lowest quality settings, but this game sadly always uses too much memory, although the minimum requirement is just 1 GB.

Use the lowest resolution,like 720p.or only use the strategy map loading it from the game start.
Maybe even try to bios flash your gpu to see if it can fixed.if its an amd card you can use your system ram as video ram,(settings are in the control panel somewhere)

Top Bottom