Link to 500K guide :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirusMonster

Quechua General
Hey, I figured not everyone reads the strategy articles section in the forums and decided to post a link here of my recent writeup. It is a domination win at Immortal difficulty on a huge Pangea map. And yea, I like to brag about that it is the first 500k score in the main HOF tables and also the only one so far.

The writeup is very comprehensive, (sorry could not make it shorter), and I hope you can learn much from it. Happy reading!

500K score writeup

~ Blah Blah Blah ~ You are the only author of a strategy article that spams the forum for self recognition. Good job on your HOF win, but take a step back, and stop self promoting.

ok mr. octavianflu :) I am sorry if I hurt your feelings :) I will tell a mod to close this thread so it doesn't hurt your eyes... The article is related to HOF however, it even has a section on scoring high in BTS... and some of the HOF scorers post their articles in the HOF forum as well, so your comment is not true. and yea I am spamming in my every post the link to my article in the signature, because it is a quality guide for BTS. I guess by your standards it qualifies as self-promotion as well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom