1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

link to system compat test for games?

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Technical Support' started by RedRum4Fun, Nov 8, 2005.

1. RedRum4Fun

RedRum4Fun Chieftain

could sombody toss me a link to the computer scan site that checks for compatability.. i know I have an over kill..but it beats reading these posts all night.
    Thanks

2. BigCMan

BigCMan Chieftain

www.srtest.com checks your system specs and compares them to the requirements, but for Civ IV it doesn't have the final requirements. It will be misleading. You should just collect the data it tells you from that and then compare it to the minimum requirements posted.

3. RedRum4Fun

RedRum4Fun Chieftain

4. RedRum4Fun

RedRum4Fun Chieftain

Here is a screen capture of my test..lol... so what is the perfect OS anyways...to funny.

SEE ATTACHED

Attached Files:

• test.jpg
      test.jpg
      File size:
      175.2 KB
      Views:
  5. rangers85

rangers85 Official Thread Killer

Anyone have any idea why the test would say my video card has all 3 of the required features (RAM, 3D Acceleration, and T&L) but says my card doesn't meet the minimum specs?

I have a Radeon IGP 345M in my laptop. I'm on of the ones that's having the black map bug and have tried all the drivers and everything and still having the problems.

6. Luv_Muffin

Luv_Muffin Millionaire Playboy