Live watering hole in africa

Hm, nothing now..

Does anyone know how to bookmark the feed in either VLC or windows media player?

I don't think you can actually bookmark streams in VLC yet, but if you open your playlist ("View -> Playlist") you'll find the stream there. Just double click on it.

Ephalumps!!!!!!!

There is a crap load of cars watching elephants.

edit: Or are those buildings in the back ground?

I'm going with buildings. I know there is a road there but they are far in the back ground.

I figure it might be a tourist lodge area working as a hub for safaris.. with all that wildlife it's a pretty good location!

I got footage of a duck-like creature. Very cool. :)

puglover said:
I got footage of a duck-like creature. Very cool. :)

I think that was me walking in front of the camera there for a minute.. sorry about that :mischief:

Look, antilopes (I think)!

ironduck said:
I think that was me walking in front of the camera there for a minute.. sorry about that :mischief:

Look, antilopes (I think)!

:lol: :goodjob:

yeah, I think I saw an antelope too, though it was a bit small, probably a young one.

I am going to install a video camera in my backyard, pointing at squirrels, rabbits and flocks of birdies and in 18 months I will sell my website to Google for a ton of money. :D.

Looks like the video's been taken off of wavelit and National Geographic (top link says the video was pirated).

It's gone from the main site, too.
http://www.africam.co.za/

Probably water buffalo

African Buffalo, the Water Buffalo is only in Asia I think..

I only get a few seconds feed then it stops.

Top Bottom