LK65 - Demigod - world map

1735 AD
I have to deal with another single cavalry landing by the Zulu in Japan yet again.

I kill the latest new city from the Zulu. This should be the last time as I have a new city to place to close the gaps.

I kill another stack of 15 Zulu rifles and guerillas.

I kill a stack of about 10 Gauchos and a stack of 4 knights.

New Ibabanago (red lining 2 armies!), Tekedda, New Umfolozi, Izibia and Kahun are razed.

Choke Point City, Pune 5, Ganges 5, Indus 5, Dacca 5, Punjab 5, Chittagong5 and Bengal 5 are formed.

I notice we have a serious stack heading our way. This is in addition to the rifle stack I am pounding this turn.

(IT) There is very little activity in Africa.

1740 AD
:cry: I lost an 8 hp Elephant army to a lone guerilla.
:cry: I lost another pretty healthy army in America to a rifleman.
That same demonic rifleman drops the next 17 hp army to just 2 points. :mad:

New Bombay 5 and New Delhi 5 are formed.

New Bapedi, New Isandhlwana and Pithom are razed.

New Oil Springs (Greenland) is captured.

Summary:
The Zulu cultural borders are becoming a pain, and there best defense.
I will let Meldor decide on the last cities in Africa as he may want to build cities inside the Zulu borders.

During my last turn we were at 39% world and 34% population. We are now at 65% world and 64% population. This game won't get back to me, and will probably be ending during Meldor's turn.

LKendter
Microbe
Meldor (current playing)
Grimjack (on deck)
Rubberjello

Remember 5 per round (post-industrial) - STRICT 24 hours got it, total 48 hours for a least a partial update

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/LK65-1740AD.zip

I suspect not much more land grab now. Great perseverance people.

1740 AD (0)
We are at 64 population and 65% land. This has to be so close. First thing to do is to institute and welcome home policy for workers of long dead civs. Any worker from any civ that is no longer in the gaem is woken and taken to an appropriate city to jion it in peace and harmony. This puts us over 66% population and I blend in more, just to make sure I wonlt get woo-hoo'ed by a settler build or six. Next, I contact the Iroquois and Zulu, we aren't going to get many cities from them fast, so peace with both and we net three more cities. I then spend a lot of time going throughth e cities and making sure they are happy with the new population and that there will be no rioting. I cross the fingers and hit eneter.
(I) After a very long interturn in which the only exciting thing was the Wall Street message (sorry, Lee, it won't get built). The Argentines move troops in but no attacks...We win!

http://www.civfanatics.net/uploads8/LK65-1740AD_b.zip

Note: I think I saved it prior to grooming the cities. And possibly before peace with Zulu and Iroquois. I don't know if the extra cities helped, but they didn't hurt.

Nice game, but it will be a while before I play another such big map.
Well is early August to soon? I do plan to start another as either Russia or the Zulu.

My vacation is to close, so I am waiting at least two weeks until the badly needed vacation is over.

===============================

I never agrue with another win for the LK series, but I think the next game needs to be at deity to hopefully add somewhat of a challange.

Thanks for the game people.

I will have to give it a rest for a while now. Perhaps some 5CCs or such for a while before the hunger starts again.

Grimjack

Top Bottom