1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Loading time

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Caveman 2 Cosmos' started by Raven Destroyer, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Raven Destroyer

Raven Destroyer Prince

I was wondering if people had the same loading time issues as i have

Every time i start C2C it takes like 3 minutes to show the loading screen and in total 5 minutes it needs to show main menu

i thought it was just my pc taking it's soddy time but i recently took a look at some other mods (RifE and FfH:age of ice) and loaded Vanilla and those whore near instant to show that i started it

not that i have to much problems with it as my waiting get's always rewarded by rich gameplay

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

It is slow because of the amount of stuff in it especially graphics.

3. strategyonly

strategyonly C2C Supreme Commander

That is usually ONLY when you first start your PC, but if you keep it running it wont take that amount of time. Shouldn't even be half of that time.

4. ls612

ls612 Deity Moderator

The first time you load a specific version it takes longer, as now things are cached. However after that it goes faster (1.5 mins on my machine).