Loco is destroyed!

Joe Harker

1st in the Premiership!
The great empire of Loco has been destroyed by the dark forces of Epsilon.

On the night of 6 January 1545 the last refugees left Madras in search of a new home. They included the dictator Joe Harker and the rest of the treasury, as well as many of the famous artworks that had made Loco great in it's glory days.

The last battle was a foregone conclusion, with only a small number of trained troops and anyone else who turned up defending Loco to the last. They fought a brave battle but were overcome by numbers. The last city of Loco was captured and now only the history books talk of Loco.

The Leader, may he live forever, welcomes all Locopotamians into his loving embrace. Any who choose to integrate into Epsilonian society will find their lives vastly improved over what they had known.

Come to Epsilon, come to The Leader :bowdown:

Aloha will take refugees also....

Dont go to the team(or their friends) that destroyed your glorious civ. Come to the laid back, parting civ of Aloha.

My condolences.

Now, hurry up and flee to Innovia. We have always been your best friends, remember. ;)

My condolences.

Now, hurry up and flee to Innovia. We have always been your best friends, remember. ;)

Didn't we give them excellent lessons in Innovian diplomacy? :mischief:

By the way, Joe, could you post in the turn tracker, so Piffle knows they're up?

Dear Loco Friends: Well played!

I'm proud to present a video made in your honor… and I think it's my personal favorite so far. Hope you enjoy.
Good Game.
:salute:

Click HERE to watch!
(link to youtube)

Top Bottom