Looking for Solo's Early Landing Guide

Happiness Wonders

Chieftain
I recently became re-obsessed with this amazing game and have been reading a lot of different writings about strategy. I see a lot of references to Solo's Early Landing Guide but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Could someone please direct me to it?

I also notice that some people I've read seem to be saying that Solo's guide has been partly superseded by later discoveries. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, I would also love to find out more about that!

Thanks so much!

I recently became re-obsessed with this amazing game and have been reading a lot of different writings about strategy. I see a lot of references to Solo's Early Landing Guide but I can't seem to find it anywhere online. Could someone please direct me to it?

I also notice that some people I've read seem to be saying that Solo's guide has been partly superseded by later discoveries. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, I would also love to find out more about that!

Thanks so much!
Some years ago, I started "archiving" some guides as a PDF. I didn't end up doing too much, but I did get Solo's guide.

Top Bottom