LoR SDK ModMod - Dynamic Difficulty, Better AI and More!

Thank you! I tried but the 300BC map still crashed. I was able to start a normal game though, and its going great so far! Loving this mod! :)
Just tried it with a fresh install of LoR, SDKModMod and my DLL – seems that I can't reproduce this crash on my platform. I hadn't been getting a crash to desktop in the first place, so perhaps not that surprising. 😕

Attachments

• 300bc_start.jpg
    300bc_start.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 35
I love this mod and appreciate it a lot but one thing bothers me, "Defender Withdrawal".
I've Added killmeplease's defender withdrawal mod - defenders with a withdrawal chance can withdraw to another plot or if in a stack, withdraw and let the next best defender continue the battle as a defender.

Its defender "changing" feature frequently makes my valuable units die just because the defender can flee from the battlefield. The attacker is injured during the 1st battle and easily killed by the changed defender. So I wish to turn it off or remove it from the game but it seems that Dave_uk has abandoned this project or left this forum.

Can anyone generously remove the "Defender withdrawal" from this mod and reupload it? Thank you in advance and thank you Dave_uk

I love this mod and appreciate it a lot but one thing bothers me, "Defender Withdrawal".

Its defender "changing" feature frequently makes my valuable units die just because the defender can flee from the battlefield. The attacker is injured during the 1st battle and easily killed by the changed defender. So I wish to turn it off or remove it from the game but it seems that Dave_uk has abandoned this project or left this forum.

Can anyone generously remove the "Defender withdrawal" from this mod and reupload it? Thank you in advance and thank you Dave_uk
It might be in the XML, just guessing. I will have a look later when I'm home.

I think it's XML, meaning you can change it yourself. Look for the mod(lead from behind?) on here to understand the settings. I might be wrong as I'm not too familiar with the additional mods added to LoR.

No, the Defender Withdrawal is not XML. I looked through the xml file but nothing was related to DW.
I think a corresponding code block must be deleted from Dave_uk's source file or f1rpo's fixed file.

No, the Defender Withdrawal is not XML. I looked through the xml file but nothing was related to DW.
I think a corresponding code block must be deleted from Dave_uk's source file or f1rpo's fixed file.
Yes, you're correct.
Just had a look at the mod(Defender Withdrawal). The code would need to be removed and a new dll compiled. I don't know how straightforward, or complicated that would be.

Top Bottom