Loyalist Points?

madpluck

Chieftain
Hey markus, it sounds like some people asked about this a couple versions back but it's still seriously biting me in the @$$ - my Loyalist Points are just insane; you said it would be fixed in 11.5, but it seems not to be so for me. Any plans to change this?
I can't find where in the mod data this scaling is set. Can you just point me to the right files so I can nerf the hell out of it in my own game and let the revolutions happen?

Hey markus, it sounds like some people asked about this a couple versions back but it's still seriously biting me in the @$$ - my Loyalist Points are just insane; you said it would be fixed in 11.5, but it seems not to be so for me. Any plans to change this?
I can't find where in the mod data this scaling is set. Can you just point me to the right files so I can nerf the hell out of it in my own game and let the revolutions happen?

XML/CCMisc.xml is the file you're looking for. :)

woah i totally forgot about this and just did a google search which landed me on this page! thanks!
is this the value i'm looking for?
<Row Name="CC_LASTWIN_MALUS"> <!-- Malus you get when you have won the last election -->
<Value>100</Value>
</Row>

EDIT: seems like the right value - when it's set to 100 it makes it impossible to win two elections in a row, was this intentional? i find i go for wonders far far earlier than the AI does, which means with it set to 100% i can never overcome it, and have to wait like 100 turns for another civ to build a wonder. needless to say that's not much of a race, i'd like to win if i'm the only one running :p

woah i totally forgot about this and just did a google search which landed me on this page! thanks!
is this the value i'm looking for?
<Row Name="CC_LASTWIN_MALUS"> <!-- Malus you get when you have won the last election -->
<Value>100</Value>
</Row>

EDIT: seems like the right value - when it's set to 100 it makes it impossible to win two elections in a row, was this intentional? i find i go for wonders far far earlier than the AI does, which means with it set to 100% i can never overcome it, and have to wait like 100 turns for another civ to build a wonder. needless to say that's not much of a race, i'd like to win if i'm the only one running :p

It is possible to get them back-to-back afaik, you just need a culture heavy strategy that includes multiple wonders and cultural city-states which also give a decent boost. It's supposed to be difficult to do back-to-back, (or even 2 out of 3) because of the huge boosts you or the AI can get. What difficulty do you play on? The AI is fairly competitive on the higher levels regarding wonders.

It is possible to get them back-to-back afaik, you just need a culture heavy strategy that includes multiple wonders and cultural city-states which also give a decent boost. It's supposed to be difficult to do back-to-back, (or even 2 out of 3) because of the huge boosts you or the AI can get. What difficulty do you play on? The AI is fairly competitive on the higher levels regarding wonders.

I've tried everything, building several wonders and increasing my culture 50%, but nothing seems to help. Nothing can be gotten twice in a row. I'll see how the fix mentioned earlier works out... Anyway, I think you should make it possible to win cultural revolutions twice in a row as a standard feature in future versions.

Top Bottom