1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

LS Civilization Mini-Game

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by LastSword, Jan 14, 2015.

1. LastSword

LastSword Prince

December Update
    1. ModCore v15
    2. ModGraphics v12
    Added modern era, finished first full playthrough.
    At this point Victory Points are the last remaining thing to complete this mod, I feel positive to finish it by the end of 2020.
    However, for the next update I am gonna focus on small things, mainly dev by playing (balance & AI). Right now, Settling and CS Quests systems are on my radar.
    Other than that I will try to work on some less gameplay-oriented stuff: new palace graphics, UI (trade route and great people attractiveness in city view), more game setup options (customizable difficulty) and end game data.

2. LastSword

LastSword Prince

March Update
    1. ModCore v16 (edited/fixed)
    2. ModGraphics v13
    Two big things were adding an AI mode, which allows me doing more efficient tests, and finally keeping some data saved between game's launches, leading to memorable game options and achievements' system.
    Therefore to speed things up I plan to do before July:
    1. Increase number of achievements from 7 to around 100.
    2. Introduce Victory Points, Victory panel in end game data and Hall of Fame.
    3. Rewrite AI evaluation for settling, using in-game one was mistake (AI still do not settle as much as I would like it to do).

I have also decided and started designing special stuff for Custom Houses and Manufactories to make them more like Academies in terms of interactivity and complexity.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  3. Bonci

Bonci King

Hello! I get graphics for both links, maybe you pasted the same url?

LastSword likes this.
  4. LastSword

LastSword Prince

June Update
    1. ModCore v17
    2. ModGraphics v14

Uh, mini-game it is. New stuff planned:
    The Pilgrimage mechanic: very similar to Trade-Routes, but targetting Holy Sites and Cities; add a possibiliyu for multiple Holy Cities per religion.
    Unique units for World War scenario and acquisition system.

I would like to make next version "finalized". Some kind of more official release. Maybe some screenshoots and trailer.