Map request: WH mod

Raw is War?

Soul Reaper
Would anyone be willing to create a fictional map for the WH mod for me, please? I could create one myself, but then i would know where everyone is. I could play a random map, but then the civs would start off in inappropriate place (e.g. wood elves starting off on flood plains).

Did i mention please? :)

Edit: i forgot to mention that it needs to be a large or huge map, and must have all civs on it :)

So, you DON'T want an old world map? :confused:

No he does want fictional, semi-random map. After all that was the main point of the mod. It would be pretty boring to play hundred times on one old world map ;)
@Raw is War?
I'll try to help you, but I have to install WH-Mod 1.1 ;)

Got it in one embryodead, and thanks for trying. :) I really like the mod and is a really nice break from all the historical scenarios that are in the works or have been produced, since I am more of a fantasy person myself. About a possible map, I would like each civ to have access to the resources they need. E.g. Dark Elves have access to raptors, Wood elves have access to griffins , etc... Mainly because this ensures a great variety of different, unique units to play with and against and helps keep the mod (or is it scenario now because of the map? :confused: ) on a fantasy setting.

Do i make sense? :confused:

P.S. I can't wait for version 2.0 :D

here... it's 140x140, huge land mass with 20 civs. I did a lot of manual changes, though haven't played myself... gotta work on 2.0.

Attachments

• whmap.zip
    51.1 KB · Views: 88
Thanks alot embryodead! :thumbsup: :) Going to try it out soon as i find time. :)

Top Bottom