[Map] ZomgErebus: Huge map, 25 civs, Fall Further required.

Very strange. Playing as malakims, some civs are backwards with tech,..... Just no tech at all , very odd. Its turn~200 and i have theology already i think... just check this shot and see:

I've got a 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon 64 3700+ with 1 gig of RAM... how many turns in do you think it'll be before my computer starts begging for mercy?

If I remember correctly, the Calabim and the Malakim are sposed to fight over the desert. That said, your map seems to cause an instant CTD for me. Lemme try a few things. I think a file is wrong somewhere, but watever.

Is there a chance you could make a version of this for vanilla ffh? I'm not sure how hard that would be for you, but this map seems really cool and i want to try it and Fall Further has not been updated to the latest patch.

Huge Map with 25 civs, mhhh sorry Can't play it:) it looks good but even a Huge map with 18 civs lags like heck in late game..cant take it..never got to late game with this MOD but i kno in earth maps i couldnt handel 18 civ huge map lag

Guys, I need some help. I know this is going to sound a little lame, but how do I run this map. I have downloaded it to the My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\PublicMaps folder but it doesn't appear when I load the game. I would really like to run the map, so any help would be appreciated.

I keep crashing at the beginning of the next turn, not sure what the problem is.

Attachments

• FF Crashing.CivBeyondSwordSave
    1 MB · Views: 114
Guys, I need some help. I know this is going to sound a little lame, but how do I run this map. I have downloaded it to the My Documents\My Games\Beyond the Sword\PublicMaps folder but it doesn't appear when I load the game. I would really like to run the map, so any help would be appreciated.

Try putting it under: my program files\civ4\beyond the sword\publicmaps.
the game sometimes don't recognize files in the my documents folder

Top Bottom