1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Master of magic question about Psionic Blast

Discussion in 'All Other Games' started by Ariminio, May 7, 2010.

1. Ariminio

Ariminio Chieftain

So this week I have caught the Master of Magic virus again, what a great game. But how do you defend against the sorcery magic spell Psionic Blast? The AI rips my heroes apart with it, even when they have like 30 defense and all the megic immunity and whatnot stuff. Thats probably because on impossible level they have tons of mana and blast away with max extra mana.
    This makes it literally impossible to play on impossible! But I want impossible because of the funner dungeons and towers. I even set magic on the weak setting, doesnt help much.
    I can think of no defense. I work around it by setting "strategic combat only" on, then they come out alive...
    Am I mising something, why is everyone complaining around cracks call, that one is no problem at all, I hate psionic blast!

2. Junuxx

Junuxx Emperor

3. ddd123

ddd123 Prince

well anyway its too much imbalanced spell

the problem is not defending against, the problem is attacking, often just in the first turn you end losing 1 hero even if well lvled and equipped

in some battle against nagas or other casting things you can lose 2 3 heroes just in the first turn without any counters

ofc in the late stages you can perma buff your heroes with defensive things but still its too much gamebreaking

any patch fixing it maybe?

4. Shaihulud

Shaihulud Deity

Being invisible, you cannot be targetted spell by.