1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Master of Orion II Mods - An overview

Discussion in 'Other Civ-Related Games' started by barseer, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

Posted this on GOG to, but readers here might find it interesting too:
    A cool page about design ideas focussed around Master of Orion 1 by Niklas Jansson.
    Great inspiration for game design, I really like his take on the GNN robots and many other ideas.

http://androidarts.com/spaceconquest/gamedesign.htm

2. RhombusStudios

RhombusStudios Chieftain

I know this is a little off topic but any one excited for the new season of game of thrones?

3. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

...Tough little ship
    LITTLE?...
    .. you do remember how to fire phasors?

4. RhombusStudios

RhombusStudios Chieftain

5. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

still off-topic .. but if there was a like button I would use it :)

6. RhombusStudios

RhombusStudios Chieftain

@ Rocco.40 I wish there was a like button as well haha thank you.

Mortal Kombat X is finally here. Its time to annihilate some people. oh and can you believe how many disc's there are for the PC GTA five. My god man really!!!! why do we need to have such disc drives that you have to load disc after disc to play a game. If you hate load times get ready for that mess.

I will say I cant wait for the new Star Wars Battlefront game to come out. I wonder how many disc there will be for that set hahaha.

7. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

Hey Rhombus,

This screen looks very familiar somehow ... :)

8. Rocco.40

Rocco.40 Chieftain

someone over at reddit/r/masteroforion asked if the old 'Defensive Anti-Blitz' mod was still available.
    so i have taken the time to port the original mod that was made with OCL v0.21 to a config for the 1.50 patch.
    i haven't changed it much, just enabled some specific 1.50 combat mechanics and corrected a few issues with the mod.
    for those interested, it can be downloaded from my site now.

zoetropo likes this.