Master Title Poll 1

Who should earn the title of Master?

• Shattered

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Provolution

Votes: 7 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean I have to choose?! :eek: Can we at least have an anthology of the two? Based soley on what I have personally seen of them, there is no way for me to choose! :eek:

I honestly think Shattered should be "Master" in this poll, as it is he who leads this nation, I have merely served my own faction (and to some extent the people), whereas he is more of a unifier.

@Pat- OK, here is an analysis of the two.

Provolution founded the Warlords Faction, and, from what I know, was in both of the previous DemoGames. He was nominated for the title beacause he has participlated in every event Roleplay and Non-Roleplay.

Shattered founded the Philosophers, and was probably in both the previous DemoGames as well. He is best known for founding and runnning the Triad Coalition, and was nominated for that exact reason.

I voted for shattered. For obvious reasons

I thought long and hard about this nomination. Provolution worked his A$$ off diplomatically for the Warlords ,whom I proudly represent as my Faction. We worked long and hard via chat and PM on the land-ownership. Heated discussions within the faction on successions/gains in the Triad Treaty. Also endless other decisions about the meta and RP game structure. In all he was the one on the frontlines being a voice for our small yet strong faction. After all being said it was not the Warlords that took the helm of the Coalition, it was the Philosphers of the Legion and Shattered is their leader (the enlightened one). So I have nominated Shattered as Master of the Ivalicia-Dyphotia-Skiachoria Triambusia-Triadia-Cenaead-Yamatokos-Treislofosoi-Elysia-Werengia-Atakasia-Pashantia-Eleytheros-Pouli-Zaxkloft-Sekihanasu-Jinhi-Zonneritia-Kaze-Minzoku-Kazeminzoku-Minzokuzonnians, though I like to think of him as the Uniter.

I think shattered should be the master, but provolutions role and contribution should still be acknowledged. I know this is a little OT, but perhaps he could be titled forger. He certianly had a large role in bringing the three together.

Since Provolution himself has stated that the title of master should go to Shattered, I guess that settles it. My vote goes favors Shattered, as Provolution thinks :crazyeye:

I abstain as well, because:

1: I can't choose, they are both really great!
2: It would be stupid if I voted for the leader of another faction instead of my own.
3: I don't know what the title 'Master' says or what privileges it gives.

Top Bottom