• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Max number of Leaders

betazed

Seeking...
What is the maximum number of leaders that you have got in one game?

In The attached game (PTW version) I got 38 leaders! Never had that many. :)

The most I ever had in one game was 12. Then again, I rarely play militaristic civs. I always build Sun Tzu if no one else beats me to it, and I try to do the Epic and Academy, but I kind of hang on to leaders for wonders, so I do have 'wasted' turns of combat.

WTH......you're an absolute warmonger!!!!!!!!!!!!....the max. I've ever had is like 6 or 7 but that's cuz I'm a builder.....and I don't think there's a limit if you got that much

Hmmm.... Attachment did not show up, in the first post. Seems to be a 100 Kb limit. Anyway, if anyone wants to see the fun, let me know, I can email the save. Just PM me.

In the end I was using leaders to rush ICMBs and decimated Cathy. And there was a red sun... :)

You can use the file upload - which is at the bottom (to the right side of the ad), then upload it as desc. [/ url].

Thanks Chieftess. File uploaded. The glorious Osman of the Ottomans at 1754 A.D. (Slightly diminished in stature since he has been .zipped)

where's the attachment????

I recently got 4 leaders in one turn. It was a huge map and I was fighting with over 60 Elite tanks (and another 100 Veteran tanks).

I thought you can only have one GL per turn ? Or do you directly change them into a 'hurry production' or 'army ?

Yeah, RR's everywhere so it's easy to get them to a city and rush something or make an army.

Two. :D

I may have set a record for fewest GLs in an eight game span... zero. And yes, I do more than my fair share of attacking in most games. This is one of the reasons I don't gamble. If it involves luck...... ;)

the best I have done is 5 leaders. that is in a 1.29 game that I need to finish sometime (got PTW last week). I used them all to build armies. I lost one army (Mech Inf) but currently have 3 armies with 4 modern armor each, and a 4th with 2 mech inf, tank, and modern armor.

dowski

I can't remember the max leaders that I've had. Probably not a lot as I'm a builder and don't go to war alot.

I just had 16 in the last game I played, and that was probably the most I've had. Although I wasn't militaristic, I seemed to have a lot of elite units and it seemed they were always fighting. Incidentally, I've noticed that you seem to get more leaders when the elite unit is the one that wins the final battle and captures the city.

Top Bottom