Maximum number of units

It's the message you get when trying to find an icon that doesn't exist on the default units_32.pcx that comes with C3C (only has 349 spaces for icons). If you use a modified units_32.pcx (with more icons on it), and get the program to recognize/find it, you can get access to icons with numbers greater than 349. If you simply overwrite the default units_32.pcx, you probably have to restart the editor to get it to pick up the change.

Yeah, thats the one i downloaded. I got the Paint Shop Pro 9 and copied and pasted 3 or 4 units over to the original and even tried using the entire zulu untis_32 file to my senarios folder and nothing seems to show up on the editor. My wife is about to kick me out of the house for all the wasted time i have spent trying to get this to work, lol.

Thanks for your reply. Color me confused. The units_32.pcx in RAR\art\units folder has something like 409 icons and yet the editor complains about any unit who's icon index is above 349. There must be some hiccup in the scenario search path, although I don't see how, because it is using the custom RAR\art\resources.pcx (instead of the default).

Top Bottom