Memphus's Epsilonian PBEM Spoiler Thread

peter grimes said:
I wonder... does the Domination Win boast in your signature refer to this PBEM, the MTDG pbem, or all games you play :mischief:

Well in the games I play there is a 9 out of 10 chance that is the way I will end up winning.

As for this Game we will see, A War with 2 Humans simultaneously wouldn't be very fun :sad: but I still havn't managed to Find Lost Civ.

I already have a pretty good Idea on how to proceed on this game which I will share with my 1 AD Post.

Have you had any military contact with Frederick?... Or is he just upset because of religion / trading with friends / refusal to pay tribute / etc.?

Looking at your minimap, it doesn't look like you've found him yet.

Have you had any military contact with Frederick?... Or is he just upset because of religion / trading with friends / refusal to pay tribute / etc.?

Looking at your minimap, it doesn't look like you've found him yet.

I Know where he is right beside Azzaman333, but that isn't why I went to war with him ;)

So why did you go to war with him, then?

So why did you go to war with him, then?

Ahh that is the question....why?

Deception.

Azzaman333 who I have met knows I am at War with Germany and consequently won'tthink anything of my rising power since he will assume my troops are going to war. But what if I never intend on Attacking Germany? I mean the AI is on Noble, that is not a very pressing concern for myself.

Let me say this 500 AD is when the fireworks begin ;)

What is even funnier is I have proff of some other eyes reading this spoiler that shouldn't be (funny how you can check what posts other team members are reading)

So in me posting this I know Azzaman333 (or maybe Lost_civ) will be reading it.

So now the new questions is, If I have known this all along...has that changed the nature of my posts? ;) :lol:

What is even funnier is I have proff of some other eyes reading this spoiler that shouldn't be (funny how you can check what posts other team members are reading)

So in me posting this I know Azzaman333 (or maybe Lost_civ) will be reading it.

You can get a history of threads visited by members? All I can figure out how to do is see what thread they are currently visiting...

I click every thread in the forum to mark it as read. They might be doing the same thing without actually reading your spoiler.

You can also mark the whole forum as read by going to Forum tools...mark this forum read. It is in the top right corner of the forum.

Or I could have a screen shot of them looking in the spoiler thread :mischief: :rolleyes: :lol:

As An example this is what DaveMcW was just looking at ;)

Attachments

• untitled.JPG
    untitled.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 51
Tik Tock Tik Tock, the Game is up to 100AD and my first Cho-Ku-Nu is out :)

Bismark Better Look out!!

Even though him and I made peace this turn (my real invasion won't be ready for 400 more years) so I took the :gold: so I can run :science: at 100% for longer :)

Just Discovered Calendar so I can Finally hook up the 1 :) resource I have on my island :(

In any event Next turn I'll take some screenies of the empire!!

Top Bottom