Merceneries

Nope, Slapnuts (nice name) they'res no way. Thats a good idea. Imagine if you didn't want to build an army, just hire a few hundred M.A. and Radar Artillery and go stomp somone. Pays off to be rich, you know.:cool:

Or if you had a large army and wasn't at war with anybody, you could rent out some of your guys to make some extra cash.

That could be used in MP sorta... Say MrBiggBoy and I :beer: are playing Slapnuts and some good ol' fashioned computer players. MrBiggBoy pays me 20-25 gold per turn and I slaughter what he wants with my units:soldier: :soldier:

Originally posted by Maple
That could be used in MP sorta... Say MrBiggBoy and I :beer: are playing Slapnuts and some good ol' fashioned computer players. MrBiggBoy pays me 20-25 gold per turn and I slaughter what he wants with my units:soldier: :soldier:

Maple, that is essentialy a Military Alliance, without one person actually being at war. (Think North Korea vs South Korea with Russia and US supplying one side i forget which one is which)~:D

The US supported both South Vietnam and South Korea.

Exactly why I say bring back the bribing someone into a war without being drawn in yourself!! Just think, for once you would be happy to find the aztecs, they will go to war with anyone!

Top Bottom