1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Message from GCA (Again)

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by GenMarshall, Jul 30, 2003.

1. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems

2. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

Dammit. That's what I get for investingating their technology.

I was looking into what technology they don't have. They need Construction, Philosophy, CoL, and two others that skip my mind.

Of course, we'll tell them it was a mistake. :)

3. croxis

croxis Chat room op

Oct X, sheesh!

4. FortyJ

FortyJ Deity

No real harm done. It's good to know that they are trailing behind in techs, and they're starting to worry about it. :D

Let them continue to think of this as an error for now. I still doubt very seriously that they will accept our terms for a lasting peace, and although we have not yet decided as a nation what stance we should take with respect to trading with them, I would say that we should not trade anything to them that will assist them as they are our enemy - especially if we can get the same tech from Apolyton.

Keep in mind that they tried a rather devious trick at the very beginning of this war. They razed Yun Feng and then immediately sent an envoy of peace in the same turn. The way PBEM works, we couldn't even check our advisor screens to see if we'd been attacked somewhere. The only reason that we were able to detect their attack was that the minimap in the lower corner of the screen revealed that we were missing a town.

DO NOT TRUST ANY PEACE INITIATIVE FROM GCA!!!