Middle East (45X35)

Iuvavus

Marcomanni Exile
Hello everbody!

I remeber having read a request for a middle east map in one of the posts in this forum. So I decided to make one.
As always I tried to place recources actual (it is not always possible, as there are resources in Civ, which can't be found in the middle east).
There is a lot of mountains, hills, plains and desert.

I hope you like it.

Attachments

• Nahost.JPG
    Nahost.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 3,117
  • Nahost45X35.zip
    9 KB · Views: 1,442
Awesome! And a good size too. Are there any civs? I'm also not sure what folder it goes into. Thanks.

Great job Man. I am the one who requested it. I will download and try it out. Thanks alot.

Ooo, looks nice. I can just imagine a great ancient civ scenario / mod based on this.

Hi, I'm glad, you like it!

@ mgdpublic: No, there aren't civs. You can add them with notepad, if you want to have special ones. Put it into your "Sid Meier's Civilization 4\Public Maps"-Folder.

@ Head Serf & The Oatman: It would be a pleasure to see the map used in scenarios.

Very nice map, with the middle east being a hotspot for conflicts its fun to do scenerios and maps there. Fewer strategic resources also makes conflicts all that more interesting by trying to deprive your competition. Thanks

Iuvavus, Would you mind adding more civs to this map plz I tried and I mess it up everytime. I would really like a game with alot more congestion and fighting for fertile land etc. Thanks in advance.

Hi

Can we have a Modern Middle East countries in this Middle East map with alliances. Few suggestions;

Barbarians are - Al Quida with modern weapons
Syria, Iran and Labenon are Alliance
Kwaith, UAE are not alliance with US, but key partners
Israel is an Alliance with US
Egypt & Jordan has Defence pact with Israel
Turkey wont interfear in war, but key partner with US
S.Arabia, Jordan are Mediators
Kwaith, UAE, Turkey is having US base
UA Army is in Iraq and Afganistan

Yours
Jinishans

maps looks nice but it was made for civ4 non-warlords. are there any new resources bounuses in warlords? if no this map is compatible with both version i think?

Top Bottom