Military Plans for the GCA War

GenMarshall

High Elven ISB Capt & Ghost Agent
Night Haven, Vekta, United Systems of Korpulu
Here is the Military Plans for the War against GCA. After discovering that my computer loves to keep and not update the Temp Internet Files :roll:, I had to reftesh to get the right map. Anyhow, here is the latest Map. Due since we are playing against human opponents. There are several new features I have added.

GCA War - Round 1

Key:
Grey Dotted line - Possible Strike Path of GCA (modeled after the Hurricane path of weather maps)

Red Line /w Arrows - Our moves

Small Red Line /w Arrow and a city's name above - Just points to the general location of a city

Pink Box with Purple highlighted area - Proposed DMZ (DeMilliturized Zone) after the war is over

Yellow Box - Indicates borders if city is captured

Yellow Box (Dotted line) - Indicates Borders inside the Undescovered area.

Note: Since this is linked up to a secure server. Please input the following in order to view it properly.

username: cfcteam
password: zli94AB

I don't realy understand the grey line direction, but nevermind...

Our moves is the red lines - what units are you thinking of putting in them?

And one more thing - If we can hold of GCA and even push them to the demilitarised zone you are suggesting - I would like to continue untill we have Balance of Power.

We,, I am thinking of using Horsemen, Archers, and Warriors. for the movements.

That DMZ is there incase if GCA does sue for peace before we get BoF

If THEY sue for peace then we will probably be pressing them quite hard and if so I see no reason to stop before we get BoP.

But of course, we might have to stop before that...

And if we DO stop before BoP, they will know that we are in a bad state, and will probably redeclare war as soon as they can reposition their units.

Then we should take care to capture BoP when we get a chance. Hopefully we can Declare a DMZ in a different area surrounding GCA and Enforce it. (I dont want them to build a Ho Chi Min Trail on my watch ;) )

what about going AROUND the GCA forces near our old iron? This forces them to do 2 things:

1 head towards our "undefended" cities (which will have enough horsemen remade by the time they get there to hold them off) or head towards our assualt, thus bringing them off the mountains and onto the grasslands.

Originally posted by Hygro
what about going AROUND the GCA forces near our old iron? This forces them to do 2 things:

1 head towards our "undefended" cities (which will have enough horsemen remade by the time they get there to hold them off) or head towards our assualt, thus bringing them off the mountains and onto the grasslands.

Hmm, so what you are saying is that we Bypass the GCA's Forces they would just Slip by to our undefended cities. Hmm, I just hope that we have enough spears to defend.

well we'd (hopefully) get 1 or 2 more horsemen by the time they went for our cities, so our spearmen wouldn't have to shoulder all of the burden... of course since all of their units are closenit but not in one stack, its not as easy as I'd like it to be to bypass their forces, but I think its worth looking into

I like Hygro's idea of doing a surprise bypass. Could make for a sooner ending of the war, in stead fighting unit by unit.

Of course, could also mean a quicker ending of our game if our defense fails, but we must take some risk to turn the tide ;)

and to just to through this in, one of my orriginal plans was to attack the BoP on a day with good astrology :p

Of course, what's good astrology, and who's good astrology will it be :crazyeye:?

Top Bottom