Miscellaneous Graphics

Pounder

Phaethon was here
These are just some graphics that I have thrown together that I never used.

They could be used for goodyhuts, resources, pollution, ....whatever.

Thought that someone might find a use for one of them. The file sized as a goodyhut file so it could be used for goodyhuts as is (rename it of course).

If I find any more, I'll post them here. Anybody else that would like to do the same is welcome to post.

This was requested as a Taco restaurant.

Converted SMAC cities (base file from ozymandias), two different sizes.

More downloads at posts #10, #20, #21, #25, #28 and #31

Attachments

• miscgrap.pcx
    24.5 KB · Views: 899
  • taco.pcx
    2.2 KB · Views: 625
  • smaccitiessmall.pcx
    51.6 KB · Views: 881
  • smaccitieslarge.pcx
    97.2 KB · Views: 751
GRM7584 said:
No, those graphics are from the original Outpost.

Yea, not a bad game if you get the last patch, much better than the 2nd one in my opinion.

I believe those are convertions done long ago for civ2, at least i remember seeing at least some of those graphics in civ2 format.

WOW! :eek: I must say, I LOVE the irrigation graphics! I don't ordinarily go through the trouble of downloading/installing graphics modpacks, but this is a DEFINITE exception! :goodjob:

Superb job! Thanks!
SilverKnight :king:

I hope I'm not misleading anyone. :sad:

As I stated in the previous post, I only made 3 of those tiles, I had just posted them a request for Storm over the Pacific mod, this is just a Storm over Europe irrigation File with 3 of the tiles replaced by rice paddies.

If you check my signature or my library you will find complete Fitted Irrigation, that I did :p , which I personally prefer to use.

The purpose of this thread was to post miscellaneous graphics that people may find a use for and can use to make their own files/mods. :)

Not possibly. They are. I can identify at least half of the buildings, specifically. For instance, the cone-shaped one is the terraforming module, the one at the top left is an elevator, the one next to that is a normal residential module...I just remember things. It has probably been 9 or 10 years since I've played it. Still rotting in my room somewhere, I imagine. Wasn't a bad game, just a deeply flawed one; many of the aspects would be very interesting to see in a new space colonization game...speaking of which...I haven't seen a space colonization game, ever. Not explicitly about Space Colonization, anyhow, in the rough vein of Outpost. Didn't mean to threadjack...

I still occasionally play outpost, and most of those graphics are clearly from that game. There are perhaps one or two I don't completely recognize, and several that have been modified, but its all Outpost, which was a great game. But there is absolutely nothing wrong with using them. I've used a couple for my own mods just to have a futuristic building to add.

Top Bottom