Miscellaneous questions

You are forgetting that Os-Gabella looks extremely hot (from the description more than the picture I get the impression that she is supposed to be the most attractive woman ever to live), yet will never give it up to anyone no matter how much they beg. That doesn't sound evil to you? ;)

You are forgetting that Os-Gabella looks extremely hot (from the description more than the picture I get the impression that she is supposed to be the most attractive woman ever to live), yet will never give it up to anyone no matter how much they beg. That doesn't sound evil to you? ;)

Sounds like every woman I've ever dated. BA ZING!

Os-Gabella should be the ultimate cougar, trolling Inns for her latest distraction from her desire to die.

That could get interesting when the innkeeper's staff discovers a pit and the pendulem setup...

eesh.

Top Bottom