[missing feature] satellite turn timer

3of5

Recycling Vats Technician
I'd like a turn timer in orbital view (without having to klick on the satellites), or maybe visible in the city production screen. That would immensely help in optimising satellite uptime for the cities, important if one would depend on energy generation from powersats for example. having to klick trough all satellites in orbital view every couple of turns would feel a bit cumbersome.

I'm sure there's going to be a list of all active satellites like there's a list of all trade routes in civ V.

Still curious how satellites will effect gameplay since they are like a temp worker. I know they can improve resources, mine, and effect battles. But when they crash they can make a resource node? Well something your explorers can salvages with expeditions.

Still curious how satellites will effect gameplay since they are like a temp worker. I know they can improve resources, mine, and effect battles. But when they crash they can make a resource node? Well something your explorers can salvages with expeditions.

Yes, I think it was mentioned in a preview a while back that satellites will become like a resource pod when they crash and you can salvage them for a bonus energy or something.

If you ever catch a preview of the game, the icon is on the top right pictured as six hexes surrounding and eyeball.

Top Bottom