• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Mobolization

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
Should we try it for once? After all, we're going all out for war. The only problem is that we can't build wonders, improvements, and we produce 1/2 culture.

Groton will certainly be a +100spt city, if not 120+.
DR could become a 100spt city.

We could even gain a few more 50+spt cities, too.

Yes, I know there's an exploit where you can get infinite shields, but there's a reverse exploit where, if you do that wrong, you will LOSE shields. But, that can be easily ignored without even trying to replicate it.

Hmm, I can see Chieftess wants to be the defacto-president (Or whatever it was called in the old books when mobolization happens when the Military Leader is bumped up above the President in the CoC) ;)

Battlefield Medicine is military and can be build during mobilization.

Groton builds 1 tank per turn. It won't build 2 per turn after mobilization.

Cities building tanks in 2 turns now won't build tanks in 1 turn after mobilization.

We need to build some hospitals, markets, courthouses. We want to rush some culture in the conquered cities on the other continent.

I am against mobilization. We might try it, if the turnchat ends 1 or 2 turns before eliminating either England or Zulus. Than we can evaluate in detail the effects and go back to normalcy 1 or 2 turns later, if we prefer to.

CivGeneral said:
Hmm, I can see Chieftess wants to be the defacto-president (Or whatever it was called in the old books when mobolization happens when the Military Leader is bumped up above the President in the CoC) ;)

I couldn't find anything in the current constitution about mobolization though.

No reason for it - just keep things the way they are.

-- Ravensfire

Top Bottom