Mod Component Requests Thread

Hello, I'd like to know if anyone has made a mod that changes artillery/siege weapons so that they can bombard enemy units in tows without having to attack the town. I find it very annoying when I have to attack (and in most cases lose) with e.g. catapult to cause collateral damage to defending units.
Thanks.

Hello, I'd like to know if anyone has made a mod that changes artillery/siege weapons so that they can bombard enemy units in tows without having to attack the town. I find it very annoying when I have to attack (and in most cases lose) with e.g. catapult to cause collateral damage to defending units.
Thanks.

Dales Ranged Bombardment is only one i think.
http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=198670

Is there a mod out there that allows for more than 50 civs? I just finished a game with 50 civs and I think my machine could handle more.

Rupert

Hi.

I had an idea that popped into my mind. Releasing dominions, little countries that are kinda controlled by you. They could be released for example from another continent to get rid of maintenance costs from far away cities.

Idea and short brainstorming has happened here. If this is possible in anyway to be modded by some modding genius, me and all players of Rhye's mod would be thankful to him/her.

Hello,

Has someone the solution to change the leaders static pictures depending on:

- eras
- attitude (annoyed, pleased..)
- vassal...

A mod component doing that will be very useful for me...

:thanx:

Not that I am a mod writer...yet, but have a suggestion for a new mod, which I would hope be incorporated into the sevomod.

Anarchy!! Every time I change a civics my whole civilization goes into Anarchy, which is pretty unrealistic.

My suggestions is that it could be changed as following....

1) The change should come over a period of turns (say 3 turns), where the old civic benefit/upkeep would gradually disappear, where the new civics benefit/upkeep gradually appear

2) although the civilization will not go into anarchy, there will be a number of angry people, say that during the change period there will be +1 unhappy person per city per civic change, meaning if you switch more than one civic.

3) Perhaps this suggestion will not be available early on, because it depends on a certain degree of organisation, but civics changes in this fashion would be available after the discovery of codes of law??

Any comments??

/MensSana

Could we get a new resource: salt? It could be kinda like oil (both in the mountains and the sea) and require either a mine or desalination boats

Can someone please make a mod that changes all the leader heads to the current leader heads - blair, bush, putin, abe, merkel, chirak and all the other ones you can think of. they don't have to be 3D leaderheads either just barebone stuff. should be easy enuf ey? please please please, i don't want to play another huge game without it......... an i want to play it sooon! help me.

But we do have salt already. I do not know if it exists in the sea, but in sevomod I can definitively construct a salt mine

Is there somebody out there who could help me modify Traits, and when I mean Modify, I mean add something entirely new to the XML File, like say a War weariness Bonus. Currently I can't add anything new to the Traits, I've tried changing it in the Shema but it doesn't work... I don't know much about coding... and I going through the SDK File would be too much work for me :S lol

Thanks Alot

Please, can anybody help me with simple python version: works/don´t work improvement? I mean my SeaFactory model. I Would like to create one more model and by python manage to first model to be displayed when city with seafactory works and the second, when not work.
I´am unfortunately not programmer.

The mod which allows the original music to play from Vanilla Civ4 at startup? I had it once but do not have the name or the link here and need to re-install.

Thanks
Simple

Klyde here with a request for a Mod to do something different in Warlords...
My friends and I are big time Hotseat players, and we constantly end up seperated from one another, especially in Immortal level & ^.
What i like to see is a mod or a way for us to end up on the same continents, or something where i could do custom maps for us.
or maybe being able to edit Warlords so that the human players start on the same Cont. and /or in close prox w/ each other.
Any help with this guys.
:crazyeye:

I have an idea for a modconponent which will be helpfull to everyone.

You know, when someone want to produce culture, science or gold with the hammers. I think it will be great to set the amount of turns you want to use research, wealth, ... It can reduce micromanagement.

If this is already implemented somewhere, let me know.

Top Bottom