Mod crashes after game load, but before turn begins.

Infrastation

Chieftain
Hello!

I am trying to create a modded update to the Maori, and it's still early in the making, but I can't seem to get it to get into a game as the new Leader to see if I've set the modifiers correctly. Every time it will load up the match, but before the first turn actually begins, it shows throws "Unhandled Exception Code: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION Error reading address 0x0". There's no errors in the Database.txt or Modding.txt, and the only warnings are in relation to the Chinese civ, not the Maori. I'm assuming I either misspelled something, or I have something in FrontEnd that needs to be split into the In-Game, but I can't seem to figure out what exactly. My other idea was that I don't have enough of the Maori civ brought over from the original to load properly, but I'm pretty sure I've grabbed everything I'd need.

Hongi Hika is the leader I'm trying, Te Tauparaha is not coded yet. With the mod active I can still access Kupe as a leader with no crashes.

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    106.1 KB · Views: 10
  • MaoriUpdate.rar
    4.1 KB · Views: 12
I figured it out. I had some time to look back over it and, with fresh eyes, I realized I was just loading every file into UpdateDatabase, and I had some In-Game Actions in the wrong file. Now it doesn't crash anymore!

Top Bottom