Mod Log - Eliminate Civil Disorder in Playable Scenarios

monster_val

Chieftain
I wanted to keep a record of my moding so folks can check how i solved problems that they may had as well. I guess i'll try to alphabetize the issues and i'll be putting up the ones that i feel are not addressed in the forums or the c3c Edit Help Menu.

Eliminate Civil Disorder

Open your C3C Editor and under the "Scenario Properties" select "Custom Rules" and hit ok when the warning pops up. Under Rules go to "Edit Rules" and select the "Difficulty Levels" tab. Change the value in the "Number of Citizens Born Content" box to 255. Then save your scenario. I don't know the maximum city size off hand but i think it's 99 (if you know please post reply) but essentially your first 255 citizens (same as City Size) will be happy no matter what.

Eliminate Volcanic Eruptions

This one has to be done from the "Scenario Properties" menu. Open that and select the "Disasters!" tab. In the "Volcanos" box change the value for "Maximum Eruption Period" to 100,000. Then save your scenario. That makes all the volcanos on the game map go off once every 100,000 turns making the chance of an eruption (even on a 1,000 turn scenario) almost impossible.

Hope that solves some problems for you. Monster

Top Bottom