1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Mod question again.

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Titan357, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Titan357

Titan357 Chieftain

Ok, I know its my second one, but I used the following in the game mod browser and the forum search.

No production.
    Stop production.
    End production.

I found the mods that stop tech at era X, but stopping it a the classic era has a unforeseen side effect.

I am playing a old civ game with older civs Vs older civs. No city states, no time limit. Conquest or culture victory only.
    barbarian rampage. It was rough getting started, waves of barbs every turn until I got some legion's out and a few spears.
    Some how I managed to get a long swords man (I can over look that) but the A.i got a rifleman. (sigh)

Anyway, I noticed that after I ran out of buildings that are useful to make, I have to make something. Only other option is units.
    I don't want to be producing unit each turn, and the market is not a open tech.

I wonder if there is a way to add the market as a tech, or a option to "produce nothing".

does anyone have any idea how to fix this?
    I have never modded a civ game before, could I maybe fix it my self? If so how?

Its lots of fun, playing the game like this, next time I will try it capped at medieval era. with Civs from that era.

Thanks for the help!

2. PieceOfMind

PieceOfMind Drill IV Defender Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: Moved to Creation and Customization

This is the appropriate forum to ask mod-related questions.

3. Titan357

Titan357 Chieftain

Oh, I am sorry.

I am still getting used to the in's and out's of the forum.

Thank you.