[MOD] Sevo's CivFanatics Fusion 2.0

Just won my first monarch game been knocking on the door of winning one for awhile now actually made a perm alliance with the cherkee I had alot of fun we were done with domanation victory in 1620 ad.I have had a few beers so plz excuse the typos thanks sevo for giving me such a fun day.

I've been trying with limited success to add Poland to this Mod, can someone help?

Do you have the XML for Poland, including the art defines? If you do, then you should be able to just cut and paste it right into the Civ info XML file. If that isn't working, then you've probably made a mistake in your XML.

I spent a few hours last night doing just that but had no luck, which is why I'm asking for someone to help :)

All of the necessary Poland XML files are here in the forum BTW.

--------

Drakonik said:
Do you have the XML for Poland, including the art defines? If you do, then you should be able to just cut and paste it right into the Civ info XML file. If that isn't working, then you've probably made a mistake in your XML.

Xorg said:
I've been trying with limited success to add Poland to this Mod, can someone help?

I can! :D

I hope I'm not letting the cat out of the bag here, but part of the reason the next update is taking so long is that I've been collaborating with wyz_sub10 and Shqype on a Civilization Package. We're calling it Civ4 Gold, and the objective is to create a comprehensive civ package with internal consistency, high overall quality, and completeness (i.e., pedia entries, text, graphics, sound all included and at the same level of quality as the original game).

Shqype and Wyz_sub10 have been doing some incredible work, and just this weekend I finished skinning 33 new leaderheads. That's right! All of the leaderheads in this civ mod are going to be animated. It sounds like a lot, but you guys know my emphasis has always been on quality and these guys are the same way--now that it's nearing completion I can say that this civ package is going to rule the roost.

Anyway, the next version of Sevomod will include most of the Civ4-Gold civ package, and you'll be happy to know Poland is on the civ list. Who else? Well, I can' t ruin all of the surprises, but I'll give you a teaser of one of the new Aboriginal Leaderheads, Yagon (how did I get the toga off? Don't ask, don't tell...:eek: )

SWEET!:banana:
But where will you be able to get the full gold version if sevomod wount contain the lot?
Anyway, this sounds truly great and i cant wait!

ONe question....

This mod is so awesome, with so many new civs and features, what will happen when the 'official' expansion pack is relased by Firaxis?? It will seem redundant and overshadowed ;)

homersheineken said:
ONe question....

This mod is so awesome, with so many new civs and features, what will happen when the 'official' expansion pack is relased by Firaxis?? It will seem redundant and overshadowed ;)

That is exactly waht I was thinking.

homersheineken said:
ONe question....

Well overshadowed perhaps, but i doubt redundant. Firaxis can release proffesionaly added twaks in gameplay and additions like animated leaderheads and the vassal state, that are sure to make the game better. It will probably not be such a grand expansion like the sevomod but i think the additions will be most welcome, ever for a giant like sevomod:)

could someone put a privater in this mod but with the same abilities from civ3 right now in other mods it really doesnt do much but transport

Edit: I found out my error and was able to fix

BTW any chance to see a Korean civ added sometime after things get fixed/tweaked?

Edit 2: I was playing and met David of Isreal. Usually when you meet a new leader they say something like "I am [Leader] of [Country]". David does not say he is David of Isreal. He says he is David of [OUR EMPIRE]. Dunno if its been pointed out but its not a real big thing just something cosmetic.

I was playing this in the Play Now mode (playing the Continents, with high sea's), and after getting some of the basic techs, went directly to get the Galleon to see about getting to other continents, there was 128 turns till i get to that tech left.
I had 138 Swordsman, 15 Axeman and alot more units, and only six towns. Could not build much in improvements. Was only wanting to get more continents conquerd.
This is a good mod but in the continents mode not much fun.

@ Sevo:

I'm referring to the post #8 (/ #9) in this thread (first page):
I was trying to find out why the "Diplomacy Mode" in the "World Builder" doesn't work. So I decided to try all the "mini mods" in your "Initial Release" (version 0.1) on there own (but the Diplomacy Mode works with every single mini mod <-- only tested with the newest versions of the mini mods because i can't download the older ones).

Now I have two questions:
First, was the version 0.1 the first one we could download on this thread or was the first published one a higher version number (for example 0.3 or 1.0)?
Second, if the version 0.1 was the first one, do you have all the "old" versions of the mini mods, because I downloaded only the newest versions of the mods and they all work – maybe it’s a bug in an older version of one of the mini mods, I don’t know…
Spoiler :
and if you have all the old versions of the mini mods

(version 0.1 -- Initial Release
Willowmound: ActualQuotesDiplomacy Mod
Thalassicus: AncientEraMusic Mod
CyberChrist: InfoScreen Patch - based on original mod by rickb
Scizor2120: Idea for Industrial Civ Changes
Frontbrecher: The extensive "Lost Wonders Mod"!
David Fidge: Random Events Mod
Snaitf: Show Attitude Mod
Requies: Special Domestic Advisor, Version 0.92
Special Foreign Advisor, Version 0.9
TheFourGuardians: UN Modification Mod
SpinDrift: Updated Denim Workers skin
Bhruic: Cultural Decay Mod
RealFort Mod)

could you zip all together and upload it on rapidshare or so?

ps: can't wait for the next update :thumbs up:
pps: do you know sharick's Trebuchet unit?

Drogear said:
Sevo: Got a ETA on the new super realise? or some info on it? Cant w8 to try it out.

I'm hoping soon! I'm as anxious as you guys are, trust me. This will be worth the wait... :)

Really can't wait for the new version.
This is by far the best mod i've tried (to date).

Just the fact that there are other mods taking your SevoMod as a base to additional modification should answer all questions about the absolute quality of this one ^_^

A few questions :

Is there a way to make your mod compatible with Show Info ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=164589 ) ?
I'd love to see a compatibility and maybe a configuration (maybe with an .ini file) to turn it on/off !

Thank you!!

I usually play with map generated through SmartMap ( http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=154989 ) , recently i've been trying a few worldmap with lots of barbarian town from the start.
Is there a way to make a custom generated script 'generate' some barbarian city from the start ? (or barbarian settlers is fine too)

[not sure maybe i should ask SmartMap creator not you... :p]

OOoooooh boy, I cant't wait for the next release. I am torn between getting some hints as to what will be included, but I would also like to be surprised.

Anywho, I am playing version 2.3, and the civs' attitudes are not showing. Any idea what the problem is, or how to correct it?

Thanks in advance!

Dave

Top Bottom