ModCast #21: "Take Two"

Locutus

King of the Collective

Not all goes as planned in ModCast Episode 21, "Take Two" (48m17s), featuring core panelists Wouter "Locutus" Snijders, Tony "GarretSidzaka" Kiehl and Kenneth "Impaler[WrG]" Ferland with guest hosts John "bt_oz" Archer and Ludwig "JEELEN" Nijholt.

ModCast is a bi-weekly ~45-minute audio production of Apolyton Civilization Site and is an ongoing effort to give the Civ community an interactive voice on Civilization modding; its sibling show PolyCast focuses on Civ strategy. To date, ACS is the only community on the web to produce its own Civilization podcasts.

Summary of Topics

- 04m47s | Spotlight
We're talking to Ludwig "JEELEN" Nijholt about his MOO2Civ mod.
- 21m08s | Artist Sketchpad
Looking at Chuggi's Improved Graphics mod, Ekmek's Revised Simon Bolivar leaderhead, koma13's new Europe screen for Civ4: Colonization and KrugerPritz's British Mechanised Infantry.
- 34m12s | Cartography Room
Discussing the Faire Weather mapscript for Colonization by cephalo.

Hey Ken it wasn't me that mentioned Kim Possible. :)

I thought that Ken's comment about the compression of continents was very interesting. I did not know that about continents. What gave me some satisfaction though was to hear you guys talking about altitude, on a map that actually has no altitude except whatever illusioins I managed to create. :)

You guys had me cracking up over Jeelen's name. I think he's right though about it being pronounced Jee-lin, at least that's how I always read it.

Top Bottom